• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    For those waiting on scores from today's match, don't stay up late.

I'm only doing half tonight and the rest tomorrow.

Had too much to do today and wife is grilling ;)

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Well can you spell SUCKED"""" First match after the back surgery and I really SUCKED. The old body is a long way for being even close to 100% Shot pretty good but made way to may STUPID mistakes. Had a great squad and want to thank all who helped with the setup and tear down. I will try and get the ruts leveled that the flood water caused before the June match.

Craigh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Columbus
    Thanks to all who came out a shot our match today (50+ shooters). We had great weather and very entertaining stages. I hope everyone enjoyed them.

I think this was one of best matches we've had in a while and I would like to thank the setup crew; Max (aka Master Stage Designer), Chris, Jim and Gordon.

And, many thanks to the RO's and those who sayed and helped with the tear down as well. We keep trying to improve our range and process and hope it shows.

I hope everyone had a good time.

Again, thanks to all... See you next month.

Craig

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Great match today. Fun stages and lots of tricks. I'm not sure who's twisted mind put gravity turners in different windows and the poppers that activate them in a different window:dunno:, but I liked it.:D(stage 4)
    Thanks to EVERYONE thats sets up, and runs the shoot, and scores it.

direland

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Martinsville, IN
    Best match to date for me, No Mikes, No Procedures, No No shoots; however, I did forget to make a magazine change to plan. Got to watching Chaney changing mags as he opened the door.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Best match to date for me, No Mikes, No Procedures, No No shoots; however, I did forget to make a magazine change to plan. Got to watching Chaney changing mags as he opened the door.
    This would be the same door that Mr. Ireland attempted to push his way through rather than pulling it open like a normal person. Trogladyte comes to mind.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    I don't feel so bad now that the results are done. 3rd in Production, first match since last fall and the surgery. Those 2, 30 something guys,Jared and Mike, are getting to be some fast DUDES. I only shot 2 stages clean and had major brain farts on the rest. Thanks JT for doing out Stats.

Willob

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Wow! I knew I was having a bad day with the failure to feed on 3 stages, but after looking at the scores I basically sucked on EVERY stage!!

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Stage 1 was a killer it looks like only 15 shooters out of 52 had no penalties:n00b:. Clamshell target was VERY FAST. I was shooting a revolver and I took the head shots and didn't even try to beat it. Is their anyway to slow it down?
    I'm not complaining as everyone had to shoot the same target. Just wondering if it could be slowed down.
    Great stages and a fun match.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Wow! I knew I was having a bad day with the failure to feed on 3 stages, but after looking at the scores I basically sucked on EVERY stage!!

I feel you, everyone kicked my arse in Production.

First time I've ever shot a match with a miss on every stage...

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    The clamshell wasn't that fast. Most hit the popper, the target behind it, the clamshell and then the swinger all in the same string.

If you shot the popper first and went to the clamb shell, you would be waiting for it to open while the popper fell then it opened.

Be sure to watch the contraptions run when they are demonstrated before shooting starts. This will help you decide how you time your shots.

but then again, what do I know, I don't think I used the front sight all day yesterday :D

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    JT I shot that array in two strings so I wouldn't have to do a standing reload.(Revolver) I shot the popper and target behind it on the way to the targets on the left and then came back to shoot the clamshell and swinger. While I see what you are saying about the waiting for the popper to trigger the clamshell, the clamshell presented the shoot target for a very short period of time. I just know I saw several on our squad have misses and no shoots on the clamshell.
    I would guess the most of the penalties on that stage were on the clamshell.
    You scored the match so you have a better idea what happened than I do.
    By the way THANKS again for doing the scoring and getting it done so quick.:yesway:

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    How many people blew off the drop turners that were visible from ports other than they were activated from?

I wish I had though of it, in retrospect...

Top Bottom