• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    back in the day, before 'sons of guns' was even a thought for a show, Red Jacket made some pretty darn good firearms, and were one of the tops as far as Saiga 12s went. Hell Will used to be a regular on theakforum back then, and even invited people out to his place for a 'Birthday Bash' every year, to shoot things and blow things up.

After the show came out and they became swamped with business, Im sure QC fell off....... a lot.

If they have enough room, it would have been a good idea to add onto the building. Use the smaller shop area as the assembly and idea room for TV. Use the other space to actually build customer guns. If you're inviting the circus, you better make sure you're ready for the circus.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    yeah, but then you have to know you're inviting a circus.

I don't follow them, but I think I read in a post somewhere that they have expanded the "TV" place, and have now moved to a larger building. stuff like that takes time, especially with the kinds of licenses RJ had.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    The Tuttle's had the same problem. If you do this one thing well, then that's what you should be doing. Once you start doing and worrying about how you look on TV, how many endorsements I can get, what INGO is saying about me right now. It takes away from what you do well. Happen to Jesse James also. If you build the best guns in the world that's what you should do, if you want to be a TV star, go get Botox and **** a Kardashian! MHO

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The Tuttle's had the same problem. If you do this one thing well, then that's what you should be doing. Once you start doing and worrying about how you look on TV, how many endorsements I can get, what INGO is saying about me right now. It takes away from what you do well. Happen to Jesse James also. If you build the best guns in the world that's what you should do, if you want to be a TV star, go get Botox and **** a Kardashian! MHO

Yeah, they got too big too quick for sure. The overbuilt chopper fad reached critical mass and it has collapsed.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The Tuttles started putting crap on the street towards the end of their time. 2 fellas I know had to have one and both still do. Neither has been started or rode in over 2 years. Hard tails look super cool but are for the young. Fit/finish seriously sucked and both scoots did not run well. Tuned-em up and got-em right.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    The Tuttles started putting crap on the street towards the end of their time. 2 fellas I know had to have one and both still do. Neither has been started or rode in over 2 years. Hard tails look super cool but are for the young. Fit/finish seriously sucked and both scoots did not run well. TUNED-EM UP! and got-em right.
    Why would you want to beat the crap out of them?:dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Their mass produced T-Rex model cost anywhere between $20,000 to $40,000. Now I know guys who can't $8,000 out of them. Very poorly made bike.

If they are lucky to get that much. Market collapsed in on itself and builders like the Tuttles were some of the reason. There corporate bikes are butt ugly and just Ugh.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    WOW. My opinion was he had to be innocent. He couldn't be that sick. Well, my opinion has upgraded, or, I guess I should say, 'downgraded', to probably guilty​. Man, this is shocking & disgusting. So sad.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    That poem alleged the same thing Steph is saying now. I can't imagine the demons some have to live with. Makes me even more thankful for the life that I have.

Top Bottom