• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Well they say everyone has a price. I'm not in that position and I have no idea how much money is changing hands. But for me it would have to be a lot for me to sell and sully my reputation.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Beauty is a light switch away. :rockwoot:

Or a six-pack away, or three shots of Makers Away....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZZpsSOwxcw[/ame]

Actually I think both "Sons of Guns" and "American Guns" (or whatever the one in Colorado is called) should change the names of the shows to "Will let my daughter dress and act like a stripper if it will help sell guns/improve ratings." There oughta be honesty in the titles of the shows at least.

Hollywood Producer: "Yeah...Listen, we were thinking that you know..Uh..If your daughter wore something a little..Uh..I don't know what word I am looking for is...Uhm...Let's just say dressed a little more like...Oh...I don't know...Let's say more like a hooker or stripper that ratings may...Probably go up....What say you Dad?

Dad: "Okay, Sounds great. Are you all paying for her new wardrobe?"

Hollywood Producer: "Absolutley. Tony..Do we still have Julia Roberts whore wardrobe from "Pretty Woman?"

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    future weapons was a good show. ran for two seasons. he still said some stupid things which i believe were simply tailered to an uneducated audiance.
    also funny to watch on netflix without commercials and realize how much the shows repeats itself, over and over, again and again, repeatedly, more than once with tons of repeating and redundance over and ever repeatedly.

My favorite episode of future weapons...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WxJUwqbCxg[/ame]

troycowan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Bedford, IN
    SOG used to be good but like others have said its turned into a soap opera, I seen on another post that Vince actually left the company and has started his own doing thing with weapons. American gun on the other hand isn't much better, but at least they show some more of the gunsmith work. I dont know about you guys but I wouldn't let my daughter wear that kind of clothing in her own bedroom, let alone in my shop.. they need to do a show have a few cameras and follow a swat team, or a deploying national guard unit or something good.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    A ton of my pro-gun but noobs to guns friends have asked me "have you watched SOG?! Its awesome, I bet youd love it."

I feel bad telling them how I really feel lol...

LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    The hardest thing to believe about Son of Guns is that a thread about the show has generated 8 pages of responses. If you start out watching any of these "reality" shows actually expecting reality, truth, or honesty, you are the market they are looking for. Stay tuned...............Sons of Guns Meets WWF is just around the corner.

Now if they were to combine SOG and Bridzilla......that might be a show worth watching.:D:laugh:

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I don't watch much tv, unless it is baseball, but I have caught a few episodes of Sons of Guns, and it really sucked IMO. A soap opera is all it is. Top Shot was that way also.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I saw the last episode, it has more and more drama and less and less guns.
    It sounded like it could be the last episode ever also.

Cricket Tickler

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    American guns is a far better show IMO. Also on discovery. It is finished for the season I believe, but you can catch on the free stuff with Comcrap.

army bratt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    north side evansville
    word to that my gun toting friend. check out the other gun show with the amazingly hot jail bate daughter. just kiddn but she is sweet lookn with her nice lil .45 swingging off her skinny hip.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    word to that my gun toting friend. check out the other gun show with the amazingly hot jail bate daughter. just kiddn but she is sweet lookn with her nice lil .45 swingging off her skinny hip.

...if you're attracted to half-naked giraffes.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I have said it before about Stephanie, and I will say it again:

A: You guys are shallow
    B: Her dad owns a freaking GUN STORE!

Come on, that adds at LEAST 3 or 4 points :D

Top Bottom