• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    Watching this show is like smashing your fingers in a car door. It hurts really bad, you run-a-round shaking it in pain, you don't want to see it but you know you will eventually have to look at it. Then when you look, you throw-up alittle in you mouth and pass out.
    Coffee spew.....! :D :): :laugh: :lmfao::lol2::rofl:

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    I've only watched 1 episode. I thought American Guns was cheesy and stupid but SOG is really bad reality TV. And I usually love the train-wreck shows.

Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    I have a co-worker who admits to hating himself for watching Jersey Shore... I share in his pain from watching SOG. It's what I pull up at 0300 when my son won't go back to sleep and all else that is on is Infomercials!

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I just wonder if Chris knows that he looks like an incompetent boob on TV:n00b:. I just wonder how much they were paying Vince to put up with the bashing he got from the D-bag owner. It would have to be alot I would think.

GlockZ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Vince's new company is Mesa Research LLC I will be purchasing one of his AR's when they get up and running. Will proved he's an idiot this last episode. Won't be watching anymore.

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    You know who is a real boob - Barney Fife. I mean that guy was a horrible Cop. Anyone that knows anything would know that Barney could never have made it through the academy.

Andy was a good sheriff and treated his employee (Barney) well.

Ya get my point?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Even Storage Wars is better than this. I only lasted the first 3 weeks when it first came out. I have to admit I was pretty excited at the start.

68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem
    stepho.jpg

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    ...future weapons was a good show. ran for two seasons. he still said some stupid things which i believe were simply tailered to an uneducated audiance. also funny to watch on netflix without commercials and realize how much the shows repeats itself, over and over, again and again, repeatedly, more than once with tons of repeating and redundance over and ever repeatedly.

Could you run that by me, one more time? :cool:

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Hard to believe

The hardest thing to believe about Son of Guns is that a thread about the show has generated 8 pages of responses. If you start out watching any of these "reality" shows actually expecting reality, truth, or honesty, you are the market they are looking for. Stay tuned...............Sons of Guns Meets WWF is just around the corner.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I have to say this, I just watched a video about Red Jacket that is completely opposite of the goofy, ridiculous Sons of Guns.

Check out the video on this page:

G&A Video Exclusive: Inside Red Jacket Firearms - Guns & Ammo

Even Chris comes off as normal, exactly the opposite of the fool he plays on Sons of Guns.

The people at Red Jacket may be making a ton of money from the Sons of Guns TV show. But it makes them look ridiculous. Guys is it really worth it?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Even Storage Wars is better than this. I only lasted the first 3 weeks when it first came out. I have to admit I was pretty excited at the start.

I stopped watching SOG by the end of the first season....did they make a second?....The only episode I liked was when the they had the Marine that was awarded the Medal of Honor in WWII with the flame thrower.

Wheel of Fortune is still alot better than SOG.

762Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    It's all about the money. I'm sure the TV show makes them all a bunch more money than being a real gunsmith ever has.

Top Bottom