• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1911 mike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    3rd rock from the sun
    I feel R. Lee Emry should be ashamed promoting Glock. What the heck is wrong with standing by an American made firearm. U.S. American solider and what does he do? Lets start by standing up for American made products. OK, Glocks have a big following but America needs our support. Wake up R. Lee, I'm disappointed. Once again it's all about money, not America.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I feel R. Lee Emry should be ashamed promoting Glock. What the heck is wrong with standing by an American made firearm. U.S. American solider and what does he do? Lets start by standing up for American made products. OK, Glocks have a big following but America needs our support. Wake up R. Lee, I'm disappointed. Once again it's all about money, not America.

:rolleyes:

Of course it's all about money, it's what America is all about.
    You think that people who promote US companies do it to support the US?
    They do it for the money as well.
    Glock make great products, it's not like he's promoting a crappy product and only says he likes the product because he's getting paid.

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County

More of a Private Pyle fan I take it?

bGu7VMId

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville

They make Glocks in America too. So he is supporting an American factory and the few thousand people that work there.

Same as saying "Stop buying Toyotas". There are thousands of people in the US employed by the Toyota factories here in the states.

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    It has been said before but this show has turned into nothing but a primtime soap opera that involves a few more guns than the regular soap operas. I really thought at the beginning that will was a great guy. It seems as if he has let the fame and money change him. I really like Vince and that is one of the reasons I kept watching.

Not sure if it has been covered here but Vince has left and started his own company called Mesa Kinetic Research.

Here is a link to his website. http://www.mesakineticresearch.com/

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    On another note...Vince's store has cool ass shirts
    Lets do a group order..

Loaded T-shirt

I'm planning on placing an order at some point (hope they get a couple more designs or some stickers up) and I also plan on leaving him a comment wishing him the best after freeing himself from the Orange County Choppers of the firearms world.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I can't believe people buy into the junk on their show, they act like they are putting Colt out of business or something. The whole for entertainment thing just shows how big of sellouts they are.

i don't think they are trying to compete with anybody...their business focus is on "game changers" and opening up "New markets"

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    But you are Ok with Chuck Yeager shilling for Delco batteries like he is the only one who flew, took risks and no one else died before him doing exactly what he did?

And now there are many blank spots of pavement and cement in America where Delco closed their plants anyway.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    As stated a couple times before, show became more about drama then about the guns. I did enjoy some of the "projects" on the first season. Around the second season, I seen how they were treating their one good employee, and I have to say, im surprised that he stuck around as long as he did. There is no way that they could pay me to take that kind of abuse and Im in the FREAKING ARMY. New season, they could have done better with a trained chimp running the projects.
    Glad to hear that Vince finally went his own way and wish him the best, as he was about the only one at the beginning that I would have trusted with ANY of my firearms. Now, they have Flem too, and he is pretty good as well. The others, yea, I think I would just try to figure out the problem myself before going to any of them. Heck, biggest part of the reason why I watched was just to see Vince and when he would finally snap and tell them off, or leave.

Top Bottom