Somethings will just leave you end up saying WTF.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    You don't seem to be getting this: I'm not trying to make people feel good by claiming they share racial heritage with someone who actually accomplished something. You are doing exactly that.

So your attempt to label be as promoting "feelgoodism" makes about as much sense as the rest of what you post.

pistol pete

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Facisim is facisim no matter the signs used by its followers . Islamo Facisim is to be the most feared the most .

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    What is this "pride" talk all about?

Tell a Jew that it was really Asians who are the original Hebrews.

Tell a Black person, that Nubia was really White in origin.

Watch the responses.
    ===================================

I have no use for 'skin pigmintation' folks... This is the misconception on Race, that everything is skin deep, which is NOT scientifically factual.

Does Black skin make Black people run faster? :laugh:

Does Whitish skin make White & Asians swim faster? :laugh:

Im sure the list goes from there concerning race.

Stickfight, You are aware that Science can infact determine Race by Skeletal remains, from thousands of years ago?

Standing up for historical facts, is not a matter of "sharing" credit, but being CORRECT.

If someone told you your $5 was worth $1, would you accept it, even though you knew it to be false? Simple logic, folks.

Accepting PC liberal feel goodism is backwards, illogical and ultimately WRONG.

You can either be right or wrong, the choice is one that the individual will need to accept.:)
    Nice post NHV. Facts are very interesting. Takes the "is it this or is it that" guess work out.

Last edited:

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Quote:
    No accurate portraits of Genghis exist today, and any surviving depictions are considered to be artistic interpretations.

This is pure BS.

picture.php

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    You don't seem to be getting this: I'm not trying to make people feel good by claiming they share racial heritage with someone who actually accomplished something. You are doing exactly that.

So your attempt to label be as promoting "feelgoodism" makes about as much sense as the rest of what you post.

We need to stop feeding the troll. It only makes INGO's resident Nazi stronger.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North

OK, what's going on? I've heard quite a few people, including Dross (who rarely name-calls) hint or flat-out call NHV a Nazi. I've never seen him post anything that leads me to believe he's a Nazi, so what is the basis?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    :laugh:
    OK, what's going on? I've heard quite a few people, including Dross (who rarely name-calls) hint or flat-out call NHV a Nazi. I've never seen him post anything that leads me to believe he's a Nazi, so what is the basis?

It's perhaps due, to my membership to another site, and my ability to be honest, call a spade and spade, to say the least.

Some people would rather wrap themselves up in the cute snuggle buggle ruggle of the PC liberalism, and adopt trotskist politic's than address problems, openly and honestly, thus when they have nothing else to explain they're illogical beliefs in the face of science and truths that even a 4 year old could tell (THANK GOD FOR PUBLIC SCHOOL, AND IT'S ABILITY TO BRAINWASH.) some revert to the only thing that can.

Name calling, Boogyman terms etc.

Simple fact is, I do not endorse "nazism". Nazism was a German WWII ideal. Not a 2010 modern American ideal.

Call a spade a spade and watch the forked tongued vipers zero in on you.

Dont worry about Truckerman, he's more of a fan than anything.

We should hang out more often, brother. We make quite a pair. You buy the beer, and I'll cook the pig. :rockwoot:

Quote:
    No accurate portraits of Genghis exist today, and any surviving depictions are considered to be artistic interpretations.

This is pure BS.

picture.php

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That is one funky Khan... Gotta love hollywood :)

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    :laugh:

It's perhaps due, to my membership to another site, and my ability to be honest, call a spade and spade, to say the least.

Some people would rather wrap themselves up in the cute snuggle buggle ruggle of the PC liberalism, and adopt trotskist politic's than address problems, openly and honestly, thus when they have nothing else to explain they're illogical beliefs in the face of science and truths that even a 4 year old could tell (THANK GOD FOR PUBLIC SCHOOL, AND IT'S ABILITY TO BRAINWASH.) some revert to the only thing that can.

Name calling, Boogyman terms etc.

Simple fact is, I do not endorse "nazism". Nazism was a German WWII ideal. Not a 2010 modern American ideal.

Call a spade a spade and watch the forked tongued vipers zero in on you.

Dont worry about Truckerman, he's more of a fan than anything.

We should hang out more often, brother. We make quite a pair. You buy the beer, and I'll cook the pig. :rockwoot:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That is one funky Khan... Gotta love hollywood :)

1278984049566.png

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

Did you know that you can google a username? It can be enlightening.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

While I agree we need to stop feeding it, I don't believe he is trolling. He has other objectives as he wrote elsewhere.

Yes, ofcourse. However, some tactic's are outdated, but some arent.
    The internet has created a power vacume which WN can expand upon, ONCE AGAIN.

SF could host "Internet WN Warriors" who go to forums and spread the idea's with Websites that are Pro-White with information regarding the various struggles the media wont report, such as Black on White crimes.

One thing to caution, each of those sites' image would have to be toned down from the various celtic cross/Odin eye, to something abit more less "threatening" to fence sitters.

Let them buy the idea's before exposing in full force WN.
    Oh and NHV I thought you said in other threads here that "White Nationalists" didn't want violence and just wanted to live apart? You want soldiers that "must be blooded"? And why require complete silence? If you simply want to live apart and don't advocate violence except in self defense why would you be worried about it?

I agree, whole heartedly. Every WN organization should have a militaristic wing, and one that is abit more suitable for the Media, in dress and speech.

And the "Soldiers" MUST BE BLOODED!!! With life long connections which would help prevent Crypto infiltration.

And each Soldier have certain "laws" which require complete silence
    Ku Klux Klan: Problems and ideas that need addressed for nationwide Klan Groups. - Page 6 - Stormfront

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    While I agree we need to stop feeding it, I don't believe he is trolling. He has other objectives as he wrote elsewhere.

I have no desire to troll. I am on other forums, websites, too, and other hoosier sites.

Oh and NHV I thought you said in other threads here that "White Nationalists" didn't want violence and just wanted to live apart?

A Klan member, asked for ideas' so I gave suggestions for them.
    You will note that I do give plenty of ideas, not just there, but else where, too.

I'd say more 99% of White Nationalist, DO NOT want or DESIRE violence, it detracts from the cause. I would say there is a small fringe that does encourage some war.

Also you have to keep in mind, that many here would be just as up in arms, if they read the News and Article section and see the crap that the MainStream media wont report on, could make people rant something they would otherwise not do.

Do you support Thought crimes?

You want soldiers that "must be blooded"?

I forget in which context this was referred to, but I believe that I did intend for it to mean, KNOWN, LOYAL, NON-CRYPTO.

The problem many Pro-White groups suffer from is not lack of membership, but Federal infiltrators who undermine the group by promotion of committing violence.

One Instance I know of is a local Hoosier group, was infiltrated by the FBI, and the Agent was ALWAYS trying to start fights, suggest breaking the law, suggest buying/selling drugs etc.
    And why require complete silence?

And, You would not fault a Corporation, or other Agents to be loud mouthed about what they do. Explain the definition of OPSEC :rolleyes:

It's a fact of life, also that any connection to anything remotely pro-white, is more than enough for one to get ruined professionally, too.
    If you simply want to live apart and don't advocate violence except in self defense why would you be worried about it?

Well, review crime and race and you'll understand that Whites are consistantly the victim of criminally minded people.

I support Vigilantism, Justice, Truth.

Again, I dont think Thought crimes exist, yet in America. So....

Am I still free to pass creative ideas to organizations?

I suppose you would not care to read the threads where I suggest WN drop the tone, and accept the help, support and endorsements from those who are not White but still support the core of WN??

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I have no desire to troll. I am on other forums, websites, too, and other hoosier sites.

Yep as I said, I don't think your here to troll, and the post I quoted is the reason I think your here.

I'd say more 99% of White Nationalist, DO NOT want or DESIRE violence, it detracts from the cause. I would say there is a small fringe that does encourage some war.

How many of them do not want or desire violence simply because it turns people against them? How many would want or desire or encourage violence if it could be done by a secret militaristic wing of blooded soldiers who were sworn to silence? So it couldn't be traced back to them.

Do you support Thought crimes?

What do you mean? Do I support the govt. charging/trying/punishing people for it? Nope. Do I support people doing it? Yep sure do. I usually like people that think. I don't believe thought is a crime, you are free to think what you want. But when you put those thoughts out there in public, I feel free to comment on them. Or to point them out to others.

I forget in which context this was referred to, but I believe that I did intend for it to mean, KNOWN, LOYAL, NON-CRYPTO.

Your quote was this
    And the "Soldiers" MUST BE BLOODED!!! With life long connections which would help prevent Crypto infiltration.
    If you intended for it to mean known, loyal etc. Wouldn't that be covered under the life long connections? Why emphasis "BLOODED!!!" To me that conjures up images of hunters or soldiers who have made their first kill.

The problem many Pro-White groups suffer from is not lack of membership, but Federal infiltrators who undermine the group by promotion of committing violence.

One Instance I know of is a local Hoosier group, was infiltrated by the FBI, and the Agent was ALWAYS trying to start fights, suggest breaking the law, suggest buying/selling drugs etc.

Yep from what I've heard quite a few militia groups have the same problem. They solve it the easy way. Anyone encouraging/promoting illegal acts is kicked out. There is the one here in IN that from what I understand has an open invitation to any reporters/LEO to come to any meeting or event. They figure that they are there secretly they might as well invite them openly. :laugh:

And, You would not fault a Corporation, or other Agents to be loud mouthed about what they do. Explain the definition of OPSEC :rolleyes:

Would I fault them for being loud mouthed? Nope. Would I agree that it would possibly be against their best interests? Yep. Would I have a problem with them having a secret militaristic wing of "BLOODED!!!" "soldiers"? Hell yeah. There is a bit of difference between trade secrets and what you were suggesting.

Well, review crime and race and you'll understand that Whites are consistantly the victim of criminally minded people.

Seems that all races are consistently the victims of criminally minded people.

I support Vigilantism, Justice, Truth.

I support Vigilance, Justice and Truth. I draw the line at vigilantism for the most part.

Again, I dont think Thought crimes exist, yet in America. So....

Am I still free to pass creative ideas to organizations?

Yep sure are, but others are also free to call you out on those ideas. And to inform others of them also. Or are you trying to do to me, what you are intimating that I'm doing to you? I have no problem with you posting my statements elsewhere, I put them out in public :dunno:

I suppose you would not care to read the threads where I suggest WN drop the tone, and accept the help, support and endorsements from those who are not White but still support the core of WN??

Probably not, because I believe you are doing that in an attempt to put a good face on the WN or attempting to use others to further your agenda. Heck if I could start a gang war between the local punks in my area where they would kill each other off and do no harm to innocents I just might.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    While I went to bed after posting my last post in this thread, and didn't check it until just now, I would like to reply to a comment from NHV.

When I stated that Yahoo answers and stupid white history sites weren't where I was wanting to get information from, NHV wondered why "white history is stupid". In this case "stupid" as an adjective wasn't describing white history as a noun, "stupid" and "white history" were adjectives describing the websites. My personal opinion on a site that spreads hate through twisted history is stupid. History itself isn't stupid (generally) but when you're making race the issue of that history, I tend to think the message you're spewing is stupid (I'm being kind with my words here. I am very opposed to racism of all kinds.)

That's why the white history sites are stupid. Not because it was white history, but because they were racist sites.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    How many of them do not want or desire violence simply because it turns people against them?

I'd say the greater majority. You are forgetting, that WN are good, law abiding citizens, too.

Attend a meeting and start suggesting violence and watch how fast you are reported to the local authorities.

You have to remember, there is a great properganda machine at work. The same one that slanders the Tea party, does it to other groups, but stays very silent on La Raza, NBP.

I heard Chris Mathews mouth off about the Sharrod incident, suggesting the Media seeks those stories out, fact is just this, THEY DONT. One Month @ the News and Article section would prove the media bias, Im just saying the News alone, no other comments etc.
    How many would want or desire or encourage violence if it could be done by a secret militaristic wing of blooded soldiers who were sworn to silence?

Probably a number less than a majority. A crime is a crime, when innocent folks are involved. Ofcourse I speculate.

Simple fact is, the number of White on *Fill in the blank* doesnt really register a half or even a fraction of a half of crimes committed against Whites.

So it's appearant that any talk, is just or probably nothing more than a rant.

So it couldn't be traced back to them.
    :rolleyes:

That's not fair. :laugh:

What do you mean? Do I support the govt. charging/trying/punishing people for it? Nope. Do I support people doing it? Yep sure do. I usually like people that think. I don't believe thought is a crime, you are free to think what you want. But when you put those thoughts out there in public, I feel free to comment on them. Or to point them out to others.

Well, good for you. Sad fact is, there are thought crimes that do exist, mainly in Europe.

And America isnt too far off that beaten path.

If you intended for it to mean known, loyal etc. Wouldn't that be covered under the life long connections? Why emphasis "BLOODED!!!" To me that conjures up images of hunters or soldiers who have made their first kill.

Probably the wrong choice of words, or out of ignorance. I cant imagine what purpose "killing" innocent folks would cause other than a backlash.

Again, I do not remember the context in which I intended that to be taken, but obviously saying certain 'phrases' within certain organizations will cause those who are not acustomed to the speech to be fearful, which I support and believe is natural.
    Would I fault them for being loud mouthed? Nope. Would I agree that it would possibly be against their best interests? Yep. Would I have a problem with them having a secret militaristic wing of "BLOODED!!!" "soldiers"? Hell yeah. There is a bit of difference between trade secrets and what you were suggesting.

Ideas I provided I take zero responsibility for how they are used or misused.
    I came up with an organization a non for profit organization which would focus on helping, supporting and giving a voice to White victims of interacial crimes.

Again, I've tried to come up so many ideas, some are applied, and some are not.

They are simply ideas, nothing more or less.

Seems that all races are consistently the victims of criminally minded people.

CRIME: Iceland has a relatively low crime rate, but minor assaults, automobile break-ins, and other street crimes do occur, especially in the capital city of Reykjavik. Pick-pocketing has increased in the last few years, usually attributed to an organized group looking for easy targets. As in any other Western country, especially in urban areas, the exercise of basic security awareness is prudent and appropriate. Tourists should be aware that downtown Reykjavik can become especially disorderly in the early morning hours on weekends. Violent crime is rare.

CRIME: Crime is a serious problem in Zimbabwe, driven by the country's depressed economic conditions. Street crime in Zimbabwe is a serious problem.

CRIME: Crime is a significant concern for Costa Ricans and visitors alike. Local law enforcement agencies have limited capabilities and do not act by to U.S. law enforcement standards. Daytime robberies in public places occur, and thieves have been known to brandish weapons or threaten violence if victims resist. Almost two million foreign tourists, about half American, visit Costa Rica annually. All are potential targets for criminals, primarily thieves looking for cash, jewelry, credit cards, electronic items and passports.

CRIME: Sweden has a low crime rate with rare, but increasing, instances of violent crime.

The spiking in crime is due to Muslim immigrants.

CRIME: Croatia is a relatively safe country; violent crime is rare. Foreigners do not appear to be singled out by criminals.

CRIME: Guatemala has one of the highest violent crime rates in Latin America. In 2009, approximately 25 murders a week were reported in Guatemala City alone.

CRIME: Organized crime above the street gang level is primarly connected to drug trafficking or trafficking in persons. The incidence of crime, including violent crimes such as armed robbery, shooting, stabbing, murder, and rape, remains high.

CRIME: The general crime rate in Japan is well below the U.S. national average.

Do you see where Im going with this? In case you desire, here is the source. http://travel.state.gov/search/search_4654.html
    I support Vigilance, Justice and Truth. I draw the line at vigilantism for the most part.

Well, I do support Vigilantism. It's appearant the Justice system is worthless, cannot even deal Justice to victims, and has become a festering ground to allow sick people to be catered to.

Without a doubt, if the Justice system could deliver, I would have no need to support vigiliantism.

You have to remember, that people by nature will react when pushed in a direction they dont want to go.

Yep sure are, but others are also free to call you out on those ideas.

Attack me, on the basis of what I say, and not the merit of which I hold these beliefs is quite odd to me.

I've been called out numerous times, but no substance to the person calling me out is ever found; They appear to be over emotionally charged, and not acceptive of real world facts, but instead choose to adopt out-dated Liberal influenced PC Science to define themselves, which is OK.

But it screams irony.

And to inform others of them also.

:dunno: I dont mind... In the real world, many who attack me, dont live no where near where my house is located (Inner city Indpls) and would probably after a week be lock-step with me on many things.

I would love to invite people to see the real life, take them out of the Country, surberia, busche communities, and show them just how quickly they would be targetted.

Im an ugly, mean-appearing individual, and let me tell you, sometimes the mere appearance isnt enough to detour the confrontations.

Even on INGO you can read posts which read horror stories with "Urban Looking fellows" <--------- :laugh:

Do you fault me for saying what others wish they could? What other's subconciously believe? I am open and honest, are these traits shameful to you, or others?

Much of what I say, is fairly sound. It certainly isnt PC. It maybe offensive to a liberal or NEOCON (Communist - RINO).
    If one could challenge, and believe me, I've had the pleasure of reading some really great challenges (Ultimately defeated) then one would, and not simply ad hominem me to death.

I'll tell you a shocking relevation a fellow Hoosier and I noted, the way the general populous would & demand people with my beliefs be killed, beaten and tortured to death, but believe in giving mercy to criminally minded people, child molestors and rapist etc..

Something to think about.... :rolleyes:

Or are you trying to do to me, what you are intimating that I'm doing to you? I have no problem with you posting my statements elsewhere, I put them out in public

What thought have you provided that I could disagree with?

There are plenty of people on INGO I disagree with, but I respect them & they're beliefs. Im not here to shove my beliefs, but I dont think I should be silent.

One simple fact is, Tim... Had I not registered with my SN, no one at INGO would have ever suggested a link, or had any real recourse against me.

I think it's quite obvious just from INGO where I stand, do you have a problem quoting that, or do you wish to paint me in as bad a light as possible? Just curious.

Look, I've told you, Techres and I'll continue to tell anyone else, I dont fault anyone for disdaining my beliefs, or launching they're crusade.

Everyone was put on this Earth for something; I believe Im doing humanity a Justice by being open and truthful, rather than knowing and being a coward.

Again, I support your choice to have a Crusade, but is there any real logic in it? Serious question and I would like a big response to this one in your own words.:yesway:

Probably not, because I believe you are doing that in an attempt to put a good face on the WN or attempting to use others to further your agenda.

Well.... You have properganda and you have real life. I do want WN to have a good face, and for the most part, Im not needed in that aspect.

The media supported properganda is not the real life version.
    American history X is a movie, have you known in real life, open folks in person?

Another point, Yes, I want to further my agenda. Obviously I dont wish to further Socialism, Communism, and the decay of America.

Everyone has an agenda. Sad fact is, if you and I are both Constitutionalist (Im an originalist - Founders had EVERYTHING right), but you are WN and Im a regular *fill in the blank* (Just for the sake of arguement), we would be divided simply due to properganda and common misconceptions about each other, and would not work together, even though we believe similar.

It's called Divide and Conquer and Ceaser knew this tactic well, as do OUR (You and mine) foes, Elitist communist inclined folks.

Heck if I could start a gang war between the local punks in my area where they would kill each other off and do no harm to innocents I just might.

Sounds like a good idea :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cant believe you say you draw the line at vigilantism. This statement implies you know the Justice system is crap; I sure hope you are never a victim of a crime of any sort brother.

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    In the real world, many who attack me, dont live no where near where my house is located (Inner city Indpls) and would probably after a week be lock-step with me on many things.

I would love to invite people to see the real life, take them out of the Country, surberia, busche communities, and show them just how quickly they would be targetted.

Where would you take me to show me "real life", were I to take you up on your invitation?

Last edited:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    . As I understand outside the Western world, Nazism is not looked upon so bad, but still.

That's unfortunate. I would hope that Nazi Germany would be a memory to all people of the planet that when genocide and hate become national policy that the good people of the world would rise up as one and obliterate those transgressors with all due haste.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom