• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    HE WILL GET HIS..... I HOPE EVERY NITE HE IS LOCKED UP HE GETS WHAT HE GAVE AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE HE WILL DIE A LITTLE EVERY NITE.....AND I WISH ONLY THE BEST FOR THAT POOR KID MAY THE GOOD THINGS IN THAT KIDS LIFE OVER POWER THE MEMORY OF THAT HORRIBLE DAY

Like I've already said, he'll most likely be in a "special" needs type unit where he is housed with like minded individuals. Wardens don't like people getting beat to death in their prisons even if it is what they deserve.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    And yet because we disagree in this instance, you're ready to tell me to GTFO.

Yeah, we haven't even gotten into how this looks if one day one of the posters here happens to be involved in a questionable shoot of a dude who happens to be a sex offender. What kind of case could be made by a prosecutor: "The defendant liked to log into INGO and expound at length on what he'd like to do to sex offenders. I'm now going to read the defendant's own words..."

Or how about this: I'll speak my mind and let the chips fall where they may. If the mods don't want non-Hoosiers on the board, they're free to lock my account at any time. If that is the result you desire, I invite you to petition the mods and see how far it gets you. I will only note that I've been here longer than most (you included), I have regularly participated in heated controversy, and I have never once had a warning, infraction or suspension. But by all means, get me banned if you can, and I'll find something else to do.

That you think this has anything to do with concern for the welfare of the person who perpetrated the crime in question, you are sorely mistaken.

See, and this why I kept repeating myself...........I was not trying to be an ass. Just as you were I was merely speaking my opinion.

I wasn't telling you by any means to GTFO, if that is what I was trying to say I would have just said it. I never even mentioned reporting any of your posts let alone making any attempts to get you banned. All I was merely saying was if you weren't happy with the way some Hoosiers were responding to the story, then maybe a forum in your own state would yield better results.

It does not matter to me if you or anyone else from any other state are members here, it's not my house and I could care less.

As far as what you were saying about why I choose to keep my thoughts on this matter to myself..........you are right. If the worst case scenario happened and a prosecutor got a hold of some of the comments made here, it wouldn't be pretty.

I'm really not a bad guy Fletch, and I think we could agree on a lot more than you think. Once again, in my previous post I really wasn't trying to be an ass or tell you to GTFO.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    See, and this why I kept repeating myself...........I was not trying to be an ass. Just as you were I was merely speaking my opinion.

I wasn't telling you by any means to GTFO, if that is what I was trying to say I would have just said it. I never even mentioned reporting any of your posts let alone making any attempts to get you banned. All I was merely saying was if you weren't happy with the way some Hoosiers were responding to the story, then maybe a forum in your own state would yield better results.

The sickness exists everywhere. I just happened to land here. I've seen it in my para-church community in Oklahoma too. The good thing about participating in this board is that I have a handy excuse for why I don't show up to meetups, or socialize, or participate in shooting events: it's a 700 mile drive. I mean, if I'm this bad online, imagine how much worse it gets in 3D. This way no one I meet online ever has to suffer my physical presence.

You are not the first person I've invited to try and get me banned, and you won't be the last. The first person who tries and succeeds will be doing me a huge favor. I'll be able to get some **** done for a change.
    I'm really not a bad guy Fletch,

I don't recall saying you were.

and I think we could agree on a lot more than you think.

Let's hope not. Agreeing with me is not the way to sunshine and happiness.

Once again, in my previous post I really wasn't trying to be an ass or tell you to GTFO.

I honestly didn't think you were. I responded more strongly than I intended because I was in a hurry, and for that I sincerely apologize.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    prozac.jpg

AR Maker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Morgan County-MSG2
    If that were one on my childeren, they would have to create a new capitol punishment, for me because of the savagery I would commit on the responsible party.

If you dont like my post dont read it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom