• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    People who rape children deserve no protection under the law other than a fair trial. They should be removed from society "with prejudice". There is, I hope, a special place reserved in He l l for the inexcusable human garbage that would take advantage of a child in this fashion and I hope that he goes there sooner rather than later.

I'm with the guys who'd face a jury rather than let this scum live after violating a child of mine. Some offenses demand immediate retribution.:yesway::ar15:

I couldn't of said it any better myself. :yesway::ar15:

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    People who rape children deserve no protection under the law other than a fair trial.

Define "fair". While I'm sure a standard kangaroo court would suffice for most gun owners' tastes (unless of course it was a trial over a supposed "self defense" shooting), I tend to think a more level-headed approach to criminal justice is warranted.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Define "fair". While I'm sure a standard kangaroo court would suffice for most gun owners' tastes (unless of course it was a trial over a supposed "self defense" shooting), I tend to think a more level-headed approach to criminal justice is warranted.

Fletch,

I really am not trying to be an ass here. You and I have disagreed on plenty of things but I don't always disagree with you. I agree that some of the things in this thread don't do us gun owners any justice if they were taken out of context (which by the anti's they would be). However, with that being said, this is one of those situations that will and does rile up pretty much anyone from the 90 year old chuch lady to the lifer in prison for multiple homicides. It's one of the things that people just feel the need to vent their feelings on. I choose to keep my feelings to myself on topics like this because I know things could be used against me if God forbid anything like this happened in my life.

Again, I am not trying to be an ass, but let the hoosiers be hoosiers and vent what they feel the need to vent, if the mods have an issue with what they are sayng let them deal with it. If that doesn't work well for you:

Oklahoma Shooters - Powered by vBulletin

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    ^^^LMAO.

Any bleeding heart that wants to cry about the bloodlust some of us have over some piece of **** that would bang a 2 year old girl can go pound sand.

If there is picture evidence on his phone, I don't even see a reason to go to trial...Cut his dick off and throw him to the sharks.

Last edited:

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I really am not trying to be an ass here. You and I have disagreed on plenty of things but I don't always disagree with you.

And yet because we disagree in this instance, you're ready to tell me to GTFO.

I choose to keep my feelings to myself on topics like this because I know things could be used against me if God forbid anything like this happened in my life.

Yeah, we haven't even gotten into how this looks if one day one of the posters here happens to be involved in a questionable shoot of a dude who happens to be a sex offender. What kind of case could be made by a prosecutor: "The defendant liked to log into INGO and expound at length on what he'd like to do to sex offenders. I'm now going to read the defendant's own words..."

Again, I am not trying to be an ass, but let the hoosiers be hoosiers and vent what they feel the need to vent, if the mods have an issue with what they are sayng let them deal with it.http://www.okshooters.com/forums/index.php

Or how about this: I'll speak my mind and let the chips fall where they may. If the mods don't want non-Hoosiers on the board, they're free to lock my account at any time. If that is the result you desire, I invite you to petition the mods and see how far it gets you. I will only note that I've been here longer than most (you included), I have regularly participated in heated controversy, and I have never once had a warning, infraction or suspension. But by all means, get me banned if you can, and I'll find something else to do.

Any bleeding heart that wants to cry about the bloodlust some of us have over some piece of **** that would bang a 2 year old girl can go pound sand.

That you think this has anything to do with concern for the welfare of the person who perpetrated the crime in question, you are sorely mistaken.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I think it's odd that the board allows, even tacitly encourages, murder and torture fantasies about sex offenders and other criminals, but only if they're not elected officials. Elected criminals are a special breed of folks that we're supposed to respect and adore, apparently. And our image as gun owners is completely untarnished by persistently posting threads where the goal appears to be to one-up the previous poster in the graphic detail of our murderous fantasies.

No Fletch, you've missed the point here. It is an on-the-books crime to even suggest that you would threaten an elected official, and Fenway does not, nor do the rest of the mod team, knowingly permit unlawful activity to even be entertained.
    Conversely, this accused individual has no such protection.

I know you've heard the expression "If I don't laugh, I'm going to cry." I also know that you're familiar with the concept of "gallows humor" amongst police, medical folks, etc. It's not that any of this is even slightly humorous. It's not that we're bloodthirsty animals. It's that we see a story like this and are, for lack of a better term, righteously indignant. If you go back to my post, I suggested a course of action that would be a long, lingering, and painful death for this accused... but only AFTER he had a fair trial. You ask what a fair trial is? Simple. One in which all factual evidence is heard by the triers of fact and a determination is reached as to guilt or innocence of the accused, without spin or emotion clouding the issues.

Talking on a computer bulletin board is not, in itself, indicative of someone's intent to perform the act described, even if it is misused as such by an overzealous prosecutor or even the US Secret Service. Would some of our members here do the acts they describe? Possibly. I can't predict the actions of 13,000+ people. Personally, however, I'd much prefer they have a way to express their indignation and anger than that they bottle it up and try to appear all sunshine, rainbows, and unicorn farts politically correct. That's what we see from the opposite end of the political spectrum of the majority of members here. Let them rant. If the anti-gun forces want to make a case of what we say, the answer is simple: How many of the acts of violence such as these are actually perpetrated? Of those, how many are committed by lawful gun owners? By and large, we control our actions far less than our mouths. Given that as another potential "false choice", I much prefer that situation to it's reverse.

Blessings,
    Bill

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring?

No, but we are human, not water. I recognize the meaning of your metaphor, however, it's inapplicable. A spring only does what external forces such as gravity force it to do. As human beings, thinking, reasoning, rational beings, we have the capacity to control ourselves, and as lawful, peaceable citizens, we do so and do so admirably, by and large.

Blessings,
    Bill

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    i actually printed my target off and today is a great day to shoot. i think im gonna warm up on some zombies then switch over this douche that isnt worth the paper i printed him on. zombies are way more worthy to receive my bullets than him.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'd probably get the 'lectric chair.
    Don't feed Shamu for a month and then throw him in.

If the guy makes gen. pop., it'll be more violent than anything Shamu could do. My guess, though, is that he'll be placed with like minded convicts and he'll spend his years in prison without much worry.

crawfish

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    south indy
    HE WILL GET HIS..... I HOPE EVERY NITE HE IS LOCKED UP HE GETS WHAT HE GAVE AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE HE WILL DIE A LITTLE EVERY NITE.....AND I WISH ONLY THE BEST FOR THAT POOR KID MAY THE GOOD THINGS IN THAT KIDS LIFE OVER POWER THE MEMORY OF THAT HORRIBLE DAY

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom