• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Last year was the first time I've ever been to the Indiana state fair, it was ok, weather was pretty decent, crowd wasn't bad, but, I prefer the Kentucky state fair, much bigger, much more indoor stuff in case the weather sucks, and it's a WAY shorter drive. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather not go to either, but if I had to choose.......

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Well, that's basically the story. I saw a morbidly obese woman ride a mechanical bull for 1.58 seconds at the fair. She hit HARD when the bull dipped it's "head" the first time.

My partner and I were there (off duty) and he looked at me and said "what did she think was going to happen?" My response, "Dunno, but she was defeated by her arch-nemesis...gravity."

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sounds like a good time to me. I've been practicing my parade wave for these occurrences.

Unless you havent finished eating your way through the fair. Imagine being yanked out of your seat during the first 10 minutes of the movie. You'd be annoyed.

Funny, I have never been reminded to leave because no one has ever been the wiser that I was carrying.
    What a coincidence. (allegedly)

You're welcome.
    [video=youtube;muvKcQ2bi1U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muvKcQ2bi1U[/video]

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Well, that's basically the story. I saw a morbidly obese woman ride a mechanical bull for 1.58 seconds at the fair. She hit HARD when the bull dipped it's "head" the first time.

My partner and I were there (off duty) and he looked at me and said "what did she think was going to happen?" My response, "Dunno, but she was defeated by her arch-nemesis...gravity."

I could probably stay on the bull for 1.65 seconds. Gravity is also my arch-nemesis.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Unless you havent finished eating your way through the fair. Imagine being yanked out of your seat during the first 10 minutes of the movie. You'd be annoyed.

What a coincidence. (allegedly)

You're welcome.
    [video=youtube;muvKcQ2bi1U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muvKcQ2bi1U[/video]

Much like that, but a slide onto the head instead of a forward roll.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    "Secret service" can, because I had one of them open his jacket up and show me when I blocked his car for parking on my lot when I had taped it off. Told him not to park, he told me he was secret service and showed me his glock in his jacket. What a gaping dickhole.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    "Secret service" can, because I had one of them open his jacket up and show me when I blocked his car for parking on my lot when I had taped it off. Told him not to park, he told me he was secret service and showed me his glock in his jacket. What a gaping dickhole.

So... wear a jacket, carry a Glock, and claim to be Secret Service for great parking.

Got it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom