• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    "Secret service" can, because I had one of them open his jacket up and show me when I blocked his car for parking on my lot when I had taped it off. Told him not to park, he told me he was secret service and showed me his glock in his jacket. What a gaping dickhole.
    So what does that have to do with parking on your property?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    "Secret service" can, because I had one of them open his jacket up and show me when I blocked his car for parking on my lot when I had taped it off. Told him not to park, he told me he was secret service and showed me his glock in his jacket. What a gaping dickhole.

He couldn't keep the secret very well I guess

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

I would have said that to, but the car was a Vic running, and fully 100% Leo outfitted.

Did he show ID too?

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Did he show ID too?

Nope. came out with a bunch of state people from the normandy barn. I could have been fooled, but im leaning towards he was something. I would have just yelled rape if I didn't have customers around. I took a picture of the car and license plates

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Nope. came out with a bunch of state people from the normandy barn. I could have been fooled, but im leaning towards he was something. I would have just yelled rape if I didn't have customers around. I took a picture of the car and license plates

The other morning I had a Indianapolis park ranger blowing by me at like 65-70mph in his marked car with a bicycle rack on the back. No lights or siren and he was getting stuck at all,the red lights on Raymond st. So,I would catch up to,him then he'd take off again at high speed in a 40 zone, and it kept going.
    Anyways, I was gonna take a picture of his car to file a complaint, but I couldn't safely do it so I didnt. Had a big number on top of his car 906 something If I remember. I just hate ass hats like that. Even if it was a civilian car I probably would have wanted to di,the same but I couldn't drive and take a pic or call safely. Lots of walkers and bicycles on that street at 3am

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    That would have been one heck of an impersonation car, it was outfitted to the T.

Like the impersonator who showed up at Bradway's memorial? https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...or-arrested-at-real-officers-funeral/2886405/

In police uniform, with a badge and a duty belt with firearms holstered, Nguyen was taking photographs from a black 2012 Dodge Charger equipped with a siren, flashing lights and a two-way radio.A person asked if he was with the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department.
    "Yes," Nguyen, 38, said, according to police.
    It was a lie.
    IMPD Lt. Scott Robinett heard the exchange. He also recognized Nguyen as someone he had warned previously about impersonating law enforcement,...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Be advised, lots of Strange Rangers/Holster Sniffers in Marion County.

Indianapolis hires them by the shipping container full to work construction sites or serve as tripwires in the §8 apartments down there.

Odd slangs up there by the river. I thought Holster Sniffers was the LEO equivalent to a lot lizard? (well, more of a groupie than a prostitute)

Top Bottom