• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Rum is good, depending on the brand. I'll pass on the Bacardi crap sold in the states, thank you so much. Visited the Appleton distillery in December, bought a bottle of their Estate Master Blender's Legacy. Wow.

oh my new best friend! you got one rare rum there buddy I have a lot of friends with rum connections that couldn't get it. the best appleton I have is the 21 year. and yes bacardi doesn't touch these lips.

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    I'm a fan of playing pirate with the rum. (spiced)
    I'll gladly take a good gin and tonic. (Bombay)
    Jagermeister was my drink of choice earlier in college, either straight or chased with MT Dew.
    Makers is my favorite.
    Also a fan of Absolut and OJ.
    Johnny Walker Blue was fine, but too rich for my blood, I'll settle for red or black.

I kind of don't discriminate, it's in my blood. Not so much anymore though.

Skoty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Gentleman Jack on the rocks, Gentleman Jack n Coke, Rum n coke all day every day. Until a little bit over a year ago. So for those that still drink, have one for me!

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I'm a fan of playing pirate with the rum. (spiced)
    I'll gladly take a good gin and tonic. (Bombay)
    Jagermeister was my drink of choice earlier in college, either straight or chased with MT Dew.
    Makers is my favorite.
    Also a fan of Absolut and OJ.
    Johnny Walker Blue was fine, but too rich for my blood, I'll settle for red or black.

I kind of don't discriminate, it's in my blood. Not so much anymore though.

there is no captain in me. JW blue is exquisite we bought an almost comical sized bottle of blue in the bahamas like gallon gallon and 1/2 for $250 deal of the century.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    I'll admit it, my favorite drink to nurse for a while is a girly drink; Amaretto sour, preferably made with Disaronno amaretto liqueur. If I have to prove I'm a man, it's shots of Jose Cuervo Gold.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I love both and that's why I usually have a bit of both when I drink.

I love any hard liquor as long as it's bourbon.;)

Favorites in order:

1. Old Pogue
    2. Woodford Reserve
    3. Maker's Mark.
    4. (non-bourbon) Crown

If I am paying top shelf (or close to top shelf) prices for Bourbon, I'm getting one of those top 3 and Crown on occasion...

But I'll drink the hell out of some Yellowstone, Early Times, or Ten High...Seagrams 7/Vo and Canadian Mist will suffice if they are on sale.

If I'm drinking the top 4, I I'll drink it on the rocks or with a splash of coke. All the bottom liquors are consumed in shot form w/ a pre-chaser.(I'm a wimp, I know).

Even though I'm 6'6" 265, I still have a ridiculously high tolerance for alcohol even for my size...If put to the test I can drop down 1/2 gallon of whiskey w/ beer mixed in and still be functional (within the confines of my or one of my friend's residences of course)...But my sissy butt still needs a chaser with each and every shot, down to the last one.

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    I stick to mainly Bacardi Superior, however if I feel like getting smashed I'll get me a pint of Bacardi 151. :D

In fact Bacardi 151 & Coke was my first drunk, ended up getting back together with an ex-girlfriend after a night of drinking 151, I have slowed on the drinking since then.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I stick to mainly Bacardi Superior, however if I feel like getting smashed I'll get me a pint of Bacardi 151. :D

In fact Bacardi 151 & Coke was my first drunk, ended up getting back together with an ex-girlfriend after a night of drinking 151, I have slowed on the drinking since then.

Tsk tsk young man, as the Coors boxes say, "21 means 21" :yesway:

Top Bottom