• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    tell you what I do like is wild turkey rare breed barrel proof. for being uncut it is the smoothest of all the turkeys.

Also delicious.

Oh yeah, and besides bourbon I've been known to kick back a Martini or two.

To-kill-ya is also good; Patron Anejo and Cabo Wabo Anejo are my all time favorites, but for a cheep shooter I like Sauza.

Oh and like I said before, I've been known to kick back an entire 1/2 gallon and I haven't puked since the second time I drank when I was 16.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Here's one for you Rummers Stroh 80. The 80 means 80% by volume and it is a product of Austria. Tastes like a mix of lighter fluid and rubbing alcohol, and feels like you just drank a shot of motor oil. Good stuff let me tell you!

Me personally I prefer Bourbon or Scotch. If I am buying nothing cheaper than Maker's Mark or Glenfiddich. If your buying whatever will pour into glass.
    Vodka I don't know why but I really like Stolichnaya.
    I try to only drink Tequila in home, bad things result from tequila nights. I usually wake up looking and feeling like a pro boxer used me for a heavy bag.

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    I'm an equal opportunity sipper. "Water opens up a whisky so that the aromas are released and ... blah, blah, blah..." - I prefer them neat, thank you.

I like scotchs, rums, tequilas, bourbons, whiskies, brandies, and cognacs. Even a little absynthe (still neat) every so often. Don't know much about vodkas and I'll drink gin if I have to. :)

Put something to sip in one hand and a nice cigar in the other and color me happy.

Ron

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    <---------Doesn't drink.

But occasionally, I like to have a few ounces of DeKuypers Creme de Menthe in a glass of Sprite or Sierra Mist.

Or on my vanilla ice cream. :D

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    My faves are Wild Turkey American Honey and Rumpleminze. Preferably a shot of each, one right after the other.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom