• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    If any of you are in the Indy area, there's a liquor store on the south side that has a beer section that will literally knock your socks off. They have a couple hundred varieties there.

PartiPak liquors, it's on Stop 11 Road. Directly across from the Southport branch of the Indy library. about .25 miles east of the intersection of Stop 11 and Madison.

Seriously, go check them out. You won't be disappointed.

-J-

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    If any of you are in the Indy area, there's a liquor store on the south side that has a beer section that will literally knock your socks off. They have a couple hundred varieties there.

PartiPak liquors, it's on Stop 11 Road. Directly across from the Southport branch of the Indy library. about .25 miles east of the intersection of Stop 11 and Madison.

Seriously, go check them out. You won't be disappointed.

-J-

If you are ever in Evansville, check out Quick Liquor...It's funny because if you like beer, there is absolutely nothing "quick" about selecting what you want whenever you get inside.

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Im young so i am still trying out what i like. I like Michelob Amber Boch and Samuel Adams Boston Lager. I want to try Samuel Adams Summer Ale

shawkpilot

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Lawrenceburg
    I like my homebrew, but when I'm on the road, I'll try the local stuff first and if that's not available a nice Sam Adams will do just fine. When we go 4 wheelin though, it's canoe beer all day. I can't drink a case of Sam's, but can put away the lite stuff.

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Oooh oooh! *raises hand*

I am not big into Belgian Ales like the rest of my family, but I LOVE me some Scottish Ales. Newcastle and Guinness are like Bud and Miller around my household.

My all time favorites:
    -Damn near anything by Bell's Brewing (Amber Ale and Oberon Ale are my favs). I plan to visit their place in Kalamazoo someday here. I love their stuff too much not to.
    -Young's Double Chocolate Stout. EXCELLENT desert beer.
    -Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout
    -Skull Splitter
    -Broadripple Brewpub has some tasty beers.

As you can tell, I am not a big fan of hopps. It makes the beer taste like soap.

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Im young so i am still trying out what i like. I like Michelob Amber Boch and Samuel Adams Boston Lager. I want to try Samuel Adams Summer Ale

Skip it and get Bell's Oberon Ale instead. They are both wheat beers, but I much prefer the Bell's. Sam Adams is merely okay IMO. It beats the hell out of Bud and whatnot, but there are much better choices out there for almost every kind of beer they make IMO.

A lot bars are stocking Oberon ale around here now and since it is seasonal, it will be going away soon.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Beer Math!

My apologies to NWI40cal - Not the "I'm cheap so you can buy more"

Butthis guy just cracks me up.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4yGA2wuv_U"]YouTube - Laugh Attack 11 Reep[/ame]

Last edited:

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I second the Bell's makes some great beers statement.

I am a stout and porter enthusiast. You can't make me much happier than sitting at Fiddler's Hearth in South Bend, listening too Irish music (Kennedy's Kitchen with the Celtic dancers) and drinking a properly poured Guiness or Murphy's Stout.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I honestly have no discretion. There isn't a beer I won't try, however there are PLENTY of beers I won't buy. However, I'll drink it if it's free!!

I stick mostly to Guinness, I do like Boddingtons. A good Heffe is always welcome... I'm particular to Paulaner. I grew up on MGD, and High Life, so those are staples to my pallet.

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    (I know this is a little late to post, found the post when looking at another beer posting), but I"m a Harp drinker.:yesway:

Top Bottom