So my wife took my 1yr old to the doctor ...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    This is not about the gun question, but at the beginning of the year, I had to take a physical as required for my health insurance through St Francis. The nurse asked me a few questions about exercise and such, then all of a sudden she asks me how many sex partners I had in my life. I was shocked. I politely told her that I was 52 and am happily married and faithful to my wife of 26 years. Anything beyond that is ancient history and could not possibly be relevant. I asked her what other questions she had and she said that there was one about anal sex but she never asks that one. I told her that was smart. I could not make this up if I tried.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    This is not about the gun question, but at the beginning of the year, I had to take a physical as required for my health insurance through St Francis. The nurse asked me a few questions about exercise and such, then all of a sudden she asks me how many sex partners I had in my life. I was shocked. I politely told her that I was 52 and am happily married and faithful to my wife of 26 years. Anything beyond that is ancient history and could not possibly be relevant. I asked her what other questions she had and she said that there was one about anal sex but she never asks that one. I told her that was smart. I could not make this up if I tried.

I would have asked "Do the ones count where I had to pay them?"

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    After moving out here, and having to start over with a new doctor, i got those exact same questions. My response was Nunya. She asked me what I meant, and i said Nunya business. Seriously. And i am going to continue to answer precisely that way.

Bang-bang

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Indy/Homeplace/Carmel
    My kids pediatrician stopped asking me about 2 years ago when I told them it was non of their business and pointed out that they would be more likely to die from medical malpractice than an accidental gunshot wound.

+1 LMAO

I've never been asked that question either. Might be that most people looking at me don't want ask about guns.:dunno:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana

Those are my favorite questions, you uptight guys miss out on all the fun.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This whole thing came up before in the 2A section. I believe my comment there was why hide? Stand up and be counted! :patriot:

If asked, "do you ever voice your opinion in public?" do you reply, "no, I prefer to never exercise my right to free speech."?

On the other hand, if they ask about guns, but don't ask if you have a pool...

Top Bottom