• ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Maybe I can get Brad drunk enough to use a Busse :rockwoot:

Sorry my friend, I don't drink., but you will be glad to know that I own several Busse knives ....some I use and some are safe queens (sorry grunt). :D

Do you remember the B-11 in Alabama Clay that I brought to the Chop-IN? I didn't compete with it (not that it would have mattered) but I did do a little chopping with it after the competition was over.

Last edited:

drbarnes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Kokomo
    I have had a rodent 9 but I have smaller hands than some people and found the handle bump uncomfortable. I wear a medium motorcycle glove or large work glove.

You cant go wrong with any of the choices you have listed, all have great warranties and are well made.

The 911 from scrapyard should be released soon and is something you should look at resiprene c handled choppers are a delight. Actually any rubber handle makes a chopper better

cbccb6e0.jpg

6fdd18bb.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

328ad10e.jpg

9fa5f30c.jpg

97890290.jpg

73b3acd7.jpg

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    If you're looking for a dedicated chopper, then the Rodent or Junglas will be the best bet, Brother. If, on the other hand, you are supplementing the small ESEE with the next blade for your quiver, then go with the 711... the 6.5"-8" heavy blades are the most versatile. I can still do wonders chopping with a ~7" Swamp Rat Ratweiler.

Ratweiler second from the top... not offered any longer.

family.jpg

If you are going to go with with dedicated chopper, you can look around and find something that will destroy most hand axes in performance. ;)

PA300399E.jpg

Size comp on the right:
    IMG_8925.jpg

Res-C does excel in not getting blisters though.
    2012-04-21_15-35-13_91.jpg

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Do you remember the B-11 in Alabama Clay that I brought to the Chop-IN? I didn't compete with it (not that it would have mattered) but I did do a little chopping with it after the competition was over.

I remember you saying you used it, but I can't exactly remember you using it. I have to see it with my own eyes.

Damn Stacey you have a SAR 3 folder too:rockwoot:? Is Frank handing these things out to everyone but me? :(

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    There are six. Two belong to "family" who are not immediately blood. That is one of them. I take it you've seen the other. :D

Yeah, I was about 4 feet away from you know who when Frank said "here". So yeah, I've seen it, and I think I saw that one or just one of them in general at a 1500 last year.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I remember you saying you used it, but I can't exactly remember you using it. I have to see it with my own eyes.

Damn Stacey you have a SAR 3 folder too:rockwoot:? Is Frank handing these things out to everyone but me? :(

no homo but I played with stacey's not to long ago. it's a thing of beauty and very smooth :)

Top Bottom