• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    While there will no doubt be some increase in prices people should probably not go crazy as that buying fee day is what makes it worse than it really is.

But some like the panic environment and
    Flipping ammo so there’s that!

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    While there will no doubt be some increase in prices people should probably not go crazy as that buying fee day is what makes it worse than it really is.

But some like the panic environment and
    Flipping ammo so there’s that!
    Some panic crap is already started. Gf suggested getting tp cause she read people were already panicking. I went to walmart earlier to get tp and paper towels being i needed them anyways. Shelves really weren't empty, but a couple brands were super low.

BackFromDC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 19, 2023
    Jeffersonville
    Some panic crap is already started. Gf suggested getting tp cause she read people were already panicking. I went to walmart earlier to get tp and paper towels being i needed them anyways. Shelves really weren't empty, but a couple brands were super low.
    I think there's been some ammo panic buying since the longshoreman strike. Though idk how that's really related...do we even import that much ammo through east coast ports?
    1727959060901.png

Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    391   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    But aren't some reloading components of west coast ships too? I used Hodgdon powders and S&A primers which I guess get imported through them NAFTA roads.
    Perhaps, but there's enough already here to last a long time. We're not seeing the typical buying frenzy we've seen in previous election cycles, thankfully.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Perhaps, but there's enough already here to last a long time. We're not seeing the typical buying frenzy we've seen in previous election cycles, thankfully.
    The panic will/could happen post election.

The more ramped up the Israel/Iran war gets the more people (sheeple) going to run to the ammo store.

If things happen Oct. 7/8 here like I have been told will happen then the supplies will be short or gone.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    The panic will/could happen post election.

The more ramped up the Israel/Iran war gets the more people (sheeple) going to run to the ammo store.

If things happen Oct. 7/8 here like I have been told will happen then the supplies will be short or gone.
    If one is not prepared now, you're not gonna get prepared. Ever.

Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    391   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    The reason you are not seeing a panic buy right now is the money has run out. The biden economy has hit everyone now and those that have already have and those that dont cant afford it
    Prices are down significantly from their highs, primers went from $150/k to $60/k. I'm not seeing spending curtailed very much.

There is still money out there, the retail sector is strong and the shopping season is starting up. I have three vantage points from three companies and people ARE spending.

Top Bottom