So I'm just sitting in a ditch, contemplating life.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    OP it could have been worse. I got a call from a former commercial customer of mine at 6:30am yesterday. Needed a tow truck company phone number. The Bosses daughter had rolled their Jimmy out Main St and Rocklane Rd, I think he said. I gave him number of Local Whiteland area tow company RDC Towing, I always recommend to customers. Turns out they were on County rotation and got the call from Sheriff Dept. anyway. I am sorry you were stuck so long but it could have been worse. And It has nothing to do with State Farm. The trucks got cancelled due to Police dispatch calls which always trump personal calls. Now it would have been nice for the tow truck company to have notified you directly so you could have accepted the other help that was offered, that does suck. Happy it was an inconvenience, not property damage or injury.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    JetGirl;4'll 2480 said:
    I wasn't doing ballet on the wintery sidewalk...in fact, I was being cautious... but I still fell.
    Sometimes **** just happens.

I love that you'll stand up for us hottie.

Oops! I typed Jettie and the auto correct is just too good to manually correct.:):

Top Bottom