• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I've never understood the Beretta fetish some people seem to have. The M-92/ M-9 family of handguns are nothing more than improved Walther P-38s, and ugly improvements at that.

Totenkopf, you give a whole new meaning to "death's head".

May the ghost of Mussolini poop in your mess kit! :n00b:

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Well I stopped by my LGS on the way home from work again today, drooled over the 226 a bit. Got it priced at $839, I'm thinkin hard about taking my M&P 45 and GSG 522 over tomorrow after work and gettin it done. I'm utterly facinated by that Sig, I can't explain it. And I do enjoy my 92FS still, it's a great shooting gun! But I sipped the Sig kool aid, now I must have one. :):

Vladislas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I have been told that Sig Sauer or Glock are the best guns you can buy and I myself am a Sig Sauer fan and would never get rid of mine.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Totally incorrigible. :faint:
    You have never talked to my Wife have ya...

She tells me what I am doing wrong all the time...
    Sometimes, I even listen...
    Not often, but sometimes...

Besides, everyone in Indiana is Born a Hoosier, some of us have just chosen to better Ourselves and become Boilermakers... ;)

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I have been told that Sig Sauer or Glock are the best guns you can buy and I myself am a Sig Sauer fan and would never get rid of mine.

Normally I would encourage you to belive nothing of what you hear and half of what you see. But in this case I would tell you to add CZ and a quality 1911 to that list and you would be totally correct. :D

Best handguns IMHO,

1st) CZ

2nd) Sig Sauer

3rd) Colt or equal/better 1911

4th) Glock

YMMV.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    You have never talked to my Wife have ya...

She tells me what I am doing wrong all the time...
    Sometimes, I even listen...
    Not often, but sometimes...

Besides, everyone in Indiana is Born a Hoosier, some of us have just chosen to better Ourselves and become Boilermakers... ;)

You are a trip! :):

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Normally I would encourage you to belive nothing of what you hear and half of what you see. But in this case I would tell you to add CZ and a quality 1911 to that list and you would be totally correct. :D

Best handguns IMHO,

1st) CZ

2nd) Sig Sauer

3rd) Colt or equal/better 1911

4th) Glock

YMMV.

I haven't had a CZ yet but the rest of your list is quality for sure!!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I haven't had a CZ yet QUOTE]

Dont get one you will hate it. Its best you leave them all to me. :D;)

Seriously though they are w/o doubt the best feeling handguns IMHO on the market. They shoot great, are highly reliable, fairly priced, and above all they are just awesome. The only down side is they are hard to find. Since over 60 countries use them as issue sidearms the US civi market is a very small slice of the pie for them, so we only get what is left over from production runs.

The Czechs know a couple things very well and one is firearms, another is beer. Two of my favorite things.

Not together of course.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I haven't had a CZ yet

Dont get one you will hate it. Its best you leave them all to me. :D;)

Seriously though they are w/o doubt the best feeling handguns IMHO on the market. They shoot great, are highly reliable, fairly priced, and above all they are just awesome. The only down side is they are hard to find. Since over 60 countries use them as issue sidearms the US civi market is a very small slice of the pie for them, so we only get what is left over from production runs.

The Czechs know a couple things very well and one is firearms, another is beer. Two of my favorite things.

Not together of course.
    That is what is great about Weapons...

Personally, I would rather use a CZ for a hitchpin. Don't like them at all...

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    That is what is great about Weapons...

Personally, I would rather use a CZ for a hitchpin. Don't like them at all...

I agree. I love variety and in the gun world ther is so much that anyone can have exactly what they are looking for without stepping on somone elses toes. What works for you may not work for me but in the end does it really matter? We are all gun guys and girls, so if we all go to the range and shoot our Glocks, 1911s, Sigs, CZs and whatever else we all have, as long as noone gets hurt everyone I gaurantee will leave with a big grin and maybe some new friends.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Well I am a Sig owner now! :rockwoot: Picked up the P226 I held a week ago that started this thread. Did some swapping and now its home with me. And I got a new 10-22 in the swapping as well so its been a great day! :D This is a great feeling piece, now for some 18 round mags and a holster! Here she is,

IMG-20120707-00453.jpg

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Well I am a Sig owner now! :rockwoot: Picked up the P226 I held a week ago that started this thread. Did some swapping and now its home with me. And I got a new 10-22 in the swapping as well so its been a great day! :D This is a great feeling piece, now for some 18 round mags and a holster! Here she is,

IMG-20120707-00453.jpg
    Take it out and run the crap out of it and let us know if you are convert or not to the Church of Sig... :D:popcorn:

Top Bottom