• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lt Payne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Evansville
    So far my wife just rolls her eyes, humoring me. I am waiting for the day to come where she asks "how much do you need?"
    In the mean time I try to hide how much I have. Sounds just like an addiction doesn't it?

at least your wife Humors you, my ol lady has to be the one to buy the ammo cause ill, "buy more than what i need".

rayf268

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    ft wayne
    I am in 3 differnt wally's 2 times each a week and find 38sp and 9mm fairly offen 45acp not so much when I see if its a shock what a 100 rounder of wwb goes for I saw them in gander for $60+ about ---- a brick

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    Walmart cleck told me they had a guy from a local gunshop come in and clean them out of all centerfire handgun ammo. I went to the store and sure enough, they had ammo identical to Walmart's at over twice the price. This is about the third time it has happened.:xmad:

erik7941

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    Noblesville
    Anytime I'm there I check, sometimes I go just to see.:hooked:
    Good to know I'm not the only one who does this. But you are not alone, when my fiancee and I are out at Walmart or Meijer for groceries or what ever, she has now adjusted to the fact that I'll be going to the ammo section before going to the department of what ever it is we came in for.

tdkahn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Walmart cleck told me they had a guy from a local gunshop come in and clean them out of all centerfire handgun ammo. I went to the store and sure enough, they had ammo identical to Walmart's at over twice the price. This is about the third time it has happened.:xmad:

you must be talking about Bluffton.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    That's sad. Call him out on here.

MarlinMan68

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Indiana-Michigan State Line
    I usually buy something everyweek when I'm grocery shopping.There are no limits at my Walmarts I know of.But if I go and there is a case of ammo I say give me 4.I don't say can I have them all?Plus I have dealt with the people there for a long time because I go the same day and usually around the same time every week.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I was in for the night, now I gotta go and see what's available! I think we need some WD-40 for that thing that needs a squirt of WD-40. Yeah, that's the ticket.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I am just getting back into the firearms game recently. Took a while off from buying new and shooting a lot. This ammo shortage caught me by suprise. I hit the walmart in a town close by as well as a couple other stores like Meijer whenever I can. Don't think they have a limit, but I haven't thought about spending as much as I would like to either.

Top Bottom