• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Excellent! Glad he made it and stuck the landing. Nice to see an aerospace milestone made by humans. We have too few of them these days. Got the same feeling I did watching the guys land on the moon and watching the first shuttle launch. What a great feat!

hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pretty Awesome! I changed the channel immediately after the jump (When he went into a tumble. I didn't want my 8 yr. old to see something go wrong!) Changed back shortly before chute deploying. Gotta admit, I was nervous for the dude!

Gives you some perspective of what the astronauts and flight pioneers went through. Riveting!

Last edited:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    That was an impressive landing. No way I could make that jump but even more I would never be able to land on both feet after making such a jump!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    This is as close as I can imagine to having watched the Apollo missions or the first shuttle launch
    Yes! This took me back to when I was a kid, and we all sat around the TV and watched the moon landing! I actually don't remember if we were watching the first one or not, as I was pretty young, I'm guessing it was one of the other ones.

Top Bottom