• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Another anti-Dick's thread...color me surprised.

Dick's is anti because it sells Guns and ammo on it's terms instead of yours? Babies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The last thing we want is more businesses to sell guns and ammo, so nit pick everything...

No shortage of places to buy guns and ammo. The vast majority of those places support our Second Amendment.
    Dicks Sporting Goods does NOT support the Second Amendment, thus supporting them with our $ is the same as supporting any other anti-gunner.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    How does Dick's not support the Second Amendment? I think I know what the answer will be, but I want to hear someone explain what they think is evidence of this.

INGO loves its purity tests.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    No shortage of places to buy guns and ammo. The vast majority of those places support our Second Amendment.
    Dicks Sporting Goods does NOT support the Second Amendment, thus supporting them with our $ is the same as supporting any other anti-gunner.

Is this based on Dick's pulling ARs after Newton or are they actively funding anti gun causes? I think it is good that Dick's sells some guns and ammo, the vast majority of Dick's shoppers will not set foot in a gun shop, but they do see guns being sold and bought by people with families who are much like themselves, I see this a positive.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    How does Dick's not support the Second Amendment? I think I know what the answer will be, but I want to hear someone explain what they think is evidence of this.

INGO loves its purity tests.

Lots of reading for you here:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...99-dicks-field-stream-stores-coming-line.html

Dick's Sporting Goods Now Discriminating Against Law-Abiding Gun Owners - The Free Patriot

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/online-merchants/254581-dick-sporting-goods-bycott.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...s-statement-regards-dicks-sporting-goods.html

It's a free world, you are welcome to support and promote the anti-gun establishments all you choose.

Our kids and grandkids will finish this fight later. Hopefully, they'll live through it to remember what their parents did to them.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Lots of reading for you here:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...99-dicks-field-stream-stores-coming-line.html

Dick's Sporting Goods Now Discriminating Against Law-Abiding Gun Owners - The Free Patriot

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/online-merchants/254581-dick-sporting-goods-bycott.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...s-statement-regards-dicks-sporting-goods.html

It's a free world, you are welcome to support and promote the anti-gun establishments all you choose.

Our kids and grandkids will finish this fight later. Hopefully, they'll live through it to remember what their parents did to them.

That's your evidence that Dick's is anti? Like I said, INGO and it's purity tests.

:rolleyes:

Saul Alinsky would be pleased with your attempt at using ridicule.

Last edited:

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    That's your evidence that Dick's is anti? Like I said, INGO and it's purity tests.

:rolleyes:

Saul Alinsky would be pleased with your attempt at using ridicule.

There are those of us who choose not to support certain companies with our dollars because of their policies on guns. If you choose to support them, then have at it, but not me. I have my reasons not to support them and you have yours to support them, to each their own. Have a great day!

Gordy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    Newton Co.
    Papers......show me your papers or I have reasonable cause to believe you intend to commit an illegal act. Do I need to carry my passport to buy a box of .22's???? Really?

snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    There are those of us who choose not to support certain companies with our dollars because of their policies on guns. If you choose to support them, then have at it, but not me. I have my reasons not to support them and you have yours to support them, to each their own. Have a great day!

There are many places I refuse to give money because of their policy on various subjects. My few bucks may not matter in the grand scheme of things but it sure helps me sleep at night knowing I don't support them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If memory serves when I was very young you had to sign off on ammo purchases. I used to buy my .22 LR at the K-Mart at 38th & High School in the day. They had me sign a ledger.

Top Bottom