• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    On a related note to the Walmart and Meijer. I thought the whole point of them closing down was to clean and restock? Yet Trips to each store the workers are still out in force (and VERY much in the way) stocking shelves during the day. Its like nothing has changed except they are now not 24 hours.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    On a related note to the Walmart and Meijer. I thought the whole point of them closing down was to clean and restock? Yet Trips to each store the workers are still out in force (and VERY much in the way) stocking shelves during the day. Its like nothing has changed except they are now not 24 hours.

I noticed this on my trip to Meijer Wednesday.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Yup and I know Tyson is shut down too. Think 2 other meat processors as well.

If you're not stocked up by now, you better get it while you can

Time to fatten up the cats.
    yYBua7h.gif

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    One of my guys emailed me, said he went past Midwest in Mishawaka and they were lined up outside the building.

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    So. Indiana/ Louisville area: Shelves are still pretty full aside from paper towel in big box stores. LMPD once again responding to burglar alarms, so I have to assume their crime stats are creeping up. Local hospitals will probably have enough PPE aside from PAPR units unless there is big spike after Easter. Not sure about gun stores/ ammo availability, but the wonders of some good online retailers takes care of that for now. Roadside/ contactless pickup is becoming the norm (and honestly, now that I've used it I'll keep using it. Would gladly pay a little more to not have to doff my clothes like I'm in an ebola zone.

New hospital worker infections are down for now, which is good. We were making up 20-30% of new cases last week.

Gas price: $1.79 per gallon or so.Eggs $1.49 per 18 count large at Kroger. Chicken prices went up. Types of cheese stocked on the shelf is noticably less variety.

Top Bottom