• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Local Fort Wayne restaurant chain is still getting their regular shipments of food but their business is being destroyed by the closures. So they opened up a “grocery” to sell what they can no longer serve. Meat, produce, eggs, beer, wine, and Toilet Paper. Picked up a couple of salmon filets for dinner at home tonight. Glad to be supporting a local restaurant.

If in the Fort check out Hall’s Mercantile inside the Hall’s Gas House downtown.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Elkhart 8pm

Just as quiet as last night... Truckers just as questionable as last night.

Dollar General was shockingly well stocked. TONS of scented bleach, but no regular. I guess people figure the scented doesn't work? Every other cleaning supply you could ever hope for too. TONS of water, plenty of paper towels, shocking amount of canned goods, plenty of frozen stuff (including veggies... this was news to me. DG didn't use to carry anything like that at all the last time I was there).

So... At least the one on 15 North of Goshen by the firehouse is stocked up. I'm wondering if DG stores might be an untapped resource?

OH.. And they had tape on the floor of where people were supposed to stand in line at the registers, 6 feet apart with big Xs. I guess the CDC asked them to? That was kinda the way the clerk described it to me.

Duck: The ice cream I bought isn't going to eat itself! I haven't had ice cream in months, and if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die having had some ice cream again. Side note, selection there was pretty poor, but I got some decent flavors. Edy's Butterfinger and a tub of Edy's Double Chocolate Brownie. I needed sour cream for other endeavors. I've been trying, and succeeding, at cutting some weight but if this really could be the end, F it. I'm having some good stuff for a week or two. Probably gonna S-I-P for the next week now. I'm out of lettuce though... :(

I haven't had ice cream for a long time now.
    I got the last of my "Top Off" shopping done 2 weeks ago. Last of my banking, gas and the post office trip last week. (I think) I know I will be eating all my produce that will go bad first. Probably in the order of spoilage. Down to my last head of lettuce now.

I won't stand on an "X" after all those years of watching Road Runner. Nope-Nope-Nope.

Hey man. This is a great time to lose a little weight as long as you don't eat 3 months of food in 1 month.
    Stay active and RATION EVERYTHING.... just in case.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    As does mine. I love .22s that eat cheap ammo. :)

Mine shoots it laser beam straight too. If not for the terrible takedown procedure of that series of Rugers, that would probably be my favorite gun. Think mine is a 5" barrel, I know it's a bull barrel, stainless. She's a sexy machine.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I got the last of my "Top Off" shopping done 2 weeks ago. Last of my banking, gas and the post office trip last week. (I think) I know I will be eating all my produce that will go bad first. Probably in the order of spoilage. Down to my last head of lettuce now.

I won't stand on an "X" after all those years of watching Road Runner. Nope-Nope-Nope.

Hey man. This is a great time to lose a little weight as long as you don't eat 3 months of food in 1 month.

That's why I only bought 2, individual serving, quart containers. :)

Plus Edy's is the home team, man. Made in FTW. Gotta support local biz.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Lots of people calling in and asking for guidance with the "new lock-down".

Calls for mental-emotional and suicidal subjects are increasing, anecdotally.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

You can stand on the X, unless there is a sign leaning to one side that says "Free bird seed".
    ;-)

IronsKeeper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2018
    Not today, ISIS
    Menards, Meijer, Walmart all have X guides as well. Pretty much everywhere.

I was only out today because I needed a new sump pump. Turned into a flour scavenger hunt. Beyond that I hope not to leave, though nice weather for the 4 tots to play outside would be nice....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Menards, Meijer, Walmart all have X guides as well. Pretty much everywhere.

I was only out today because I needed a new sump pump. Turned into a flour scavenger hunt. Beyond that I hope not to leave, though nice weather for the 4 tots to play outside would be nice....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

need flour, if on Facebook. Look up Bridgeton mill. They will ship anything they have (grits, flour, pancake mix) plus they mill their own grains, mix the mixes.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Oh man... I've got to go back over there tomorrow and make a meme now. That's too good!

You need to make a leaning free bird seed sign to post there.
    maxresdefault.jpg

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Crazy some of things that are difficult to find in different places.

Daughter in DC area, about to have a baby, was looking for adult diapers. NONE to be found anywhere. Guess that area really is full of s**t.:dunno:

Target had them in our area so she ordered them online, we did store pick up, and will ship them to her.

She is also unable to procure any sugar or flour. And her hubby is an active duty USMC whose MOS is basically grocery store manager. If he can't snag it, it can't be snagged.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Situation getting desperate...

Just finishing off the last of my instant coffee...

Guess I'll to depend on my French press going forward...

Two is one and one is none...

Top Bottom