• ...and so much more!
  • Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Despite the fact that vanilla is the most popular flavor of ice cream, it's just not enough to float everyone's vote. You may be on to something. Perhaps you should try going out to the bar, and asking girls if you can choke them? Let us know how that works!

Ahhh Joe,
    You did mean that in a John Holmesish kinda way...right?
    I just take that as cutting to the chase on oral skills and not wasting a lot of time. That's a good thing isn't it? :):

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    My best friend has told me several times I need to see a mental Dr. I'm a very straight forward say what pops in my head kinda guy. When the guys go out I have everyone bustin out laughing. That's how I roll baby!

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Sorry to hear that man. I've got a beer or two (ok, maybe a case or five) with your name on it if you need it. My woman only has a younger brother. I could ask if he's interested if you'd like :D :D :D

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Hang in there, watch out for rebounds and throw some :poop:-fits if you need to do so, but realize that things will seem less worse the more time goes on.

I don't know the details and it isn't any of my business but if she is worth it, call her up and let her know it. If she's the one doing the cut-and-run, let her know one more time.

I don't think there is one person for everyone but there is probably more like a type of person for almost everyone. Find one that works. You're young but that doesn't mean that punch-in-the-guts-and-nuts feeling hurts any less but you do have time to find others. I had to go through a couple of pretty crazy relationships to find one worthwhile. I'm glad I did. Spend some extra time with your friends who are solid and don't spend too much time alone. It's easy to start cutting other people off and letting things affect your other aspects of life, like your job.

As the typical response goes on INGO for brother... if you lived closer, I'd buy you a beer. It sounds like a tough way for a Vet to spend his Fourth. I appreciate your service.

Enough seriousness. If things don't work out with her, at least you have a bunch of cool stuff to shoot at the range that belonged to her.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I believe the length of time I have spent in marriage has destroyed the brain cells necessary for me to understand this conversation. Best of luck anyway.:yesway:

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    My best friend has told me several times I need to see a mental Dr. I'm a very straight forward say what pops in my head kinda guy. When the guys go out I have everyone bustin out laughing. That's how I roll baby!
    me too. just so happens the things that pop into my head are usually extremely offensive.

Sorry to hear that man. I've got a beer or two (ok, maybe a case or five) with your name on it if you need it. My woman only has a younger brother. I could ask if he's interested if you'd like :D :D :D
    might have to do that. does he have long hair?

Hang in there, watch out for rebounds and throw some :poop:-fits if you need to do so, but realize that things will seem less worse the more time goes on.

I don't know the details and it isn't any of my business but if she is worth it, call her up and let her know it. If she's the one doing the cut-and-run, let her know one more time.

I don't think there is one person for everyone but there is probably more like a type of person for almost everyone. Find one that works. You're young but that doesn't mean that punch-in-the-guts-and-nuts feeling hurts any less but you do have time to find others. I had to go through a couple of pretty crazy relationships to find one worthwhile. I'm glad I did. Spend some extra time with your friends who are solid and don't spend too much time alone. It's easy to start cutting other people off and letting things affect your other aspects of life, like your job.

As the typical response goes on INGO for brother... if you lived closer, I'd buy you a beer. It sounds like a tough way for a Vet to spend his Fourth. I appreciate your service.

Enough seriousness. If things don't work out with her, at least you have a bunch of cool stuff to shoot at the range that belonged to her.
    well the good thing is one of the reasons shes leaving is that im "emotionally detached". so im really not taking it too hard. i spent the holiday with a few of my buddies and a dozen-ish frosties. im ok in that respect. as for my service....meh, its just a different kind of work. everyone does their own thing.

I believe the length of time I have spent in marriage has destroyed the brain cells necessary for me to understand this conversation. Best of luck anyway.:yesway:
    i can see that. thanks.

i think i covered everyones responses. if not, sorry, this took me about 20 minutes to type out. a lot of backspacing going on. thanks for your e-help.

gtrlspl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    South Bend
    Someone that can't find the shift key picking on someone else for punctuation. :scratch: Now you will just have more money for guns.:rockwoot:

IhateIraq has addressed this issue before. He is to boss to use capitalization in non-formal writing, plus while I cannot say this is an exact quote or that he has even ever said it; though I will quote it anyway..."I'm too busy pleasing my multitudes of women with the hand I'm not typing with, thus, I have not the time nor want to work the shift key." -IhateIraq :patriot:

Top Bottom