• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johncarbaugh

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Logansport
    IhateIraq has addressed this issue before. He is to boss to use capitalization in non-formal writing, plus while I cannot say this is an exact quote or that he has even ever said it; though I will quote it anyway..."I'm too busy pleasing my multitudes of women with the hand I'm not typing with, thus, I have not the time nor want to work the shift key." -IhateIraq :patriot:

"well, im about 99% sure im single now." Sounds like he can use his other hand now. Unless ....... never mind.

gtrlspl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    South Bend
    "well, im about 99% sure im single now." Sounds like he can use his other hand now. Unless ....... never mind.

You don't have to be single to pleasure multitudes of women. And as far the never mind, well I can't quote him once again, but I imagine he would say something like, "I have never done that. Ever! It's too close to dude on dude, I guess, it's just...too gay!"

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Someone that can't find the shift key picking on someone else for punctuation. :scratch: Now you will just have more money for guns.:rockwoot:
    MAYBE I CAN TAKE IT TO THE OTHER EXTREME FOR YOU. more money for guns indeed. and so much more space for activities.

IhateIraq has addressed this issue before. He is to boss to use capitalization in non-formal writing, plus while I cannot say this is an exact quote or that he has even ever said it; though I will quote it anyway..."I'm too busy pleasing my multitudes of women with the hand I'm not typing with, thus, I have not the time nor want to work the shift key." -IhateIraq :patriot:
    even i need more than one day, especially a sunday, to pull in multitudes or women.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    You don't have to be single to pleasure multitudes of women. And as far the never mind, well I can't quote him once again, but I imagine he would say something like, "I have never done that. Ever! It's too close to dude on dude, I guess, it's just...too gay!"
    youve only known me for like a month or two, but youre a fast learner.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Been single for years, they are all crazy and cause problems. Having "friends" seems to be way better most times! :D

Sounds like a bit of stereo typing there T. I have been single for many many years. It has its ups and downs. I think it is easier for men to bounce back since they have more single women to choose from versus single men for women. The odds are in a man's favor is all I am saying and more so the younger you are. So excuse me if I dont seem sympathetic to your craziness as you call it. Seems like to me you really were'nt that much into her anyway. After 4 years if you wernt in love then it was not meant to be. I think most people knew way before 4 years if the one they were with were the right one or not. Might be the best thing for you right now is to be single. Have some fun.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    If you're ever down in Evansville, I know all kinds of women who are complete mental cases. They're prolly all down for a choking.:dunno:
    I can hook you up with your next future ex. :D

Top Bottom