• ...and so much more!
  • repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I was going to say, most that I have seen seem to be true. Although i think its way too nice on the percentage of people that are a waste of air. I think Darwinism isnt working fast enough, lol

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I have to add another one to it. You get home and the wife asks how you night went and you calmly say I had two meth labs, a shooting and I pulled a gun on a guy at a car stop. Your wife doesn't even look up from her Kindle. Happened last Saturday night.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I have to add another one to it. You get home and the wife asks how you night went and you calmly say I had two meth labs, a shooting and I pulled a gun on a guy at a car stop. Your wife doesn't even look up from her Kindle. Happened last Saturday night.

Hmmm, I don't even go into that. Wife: "How was your day?" Me: "Same 'ol, same 'ol." Standard response no matter the day.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Most are pretty accurate. Left out using the handicap stall cause it secures and has enough room to remove your Sam Browne and firearm. Better yet a locking bathroom service door. Never let your duty gear hit the deck.

When on mids, on return home, the snapping and velcro peeling of removing your duty gear, vest, securing your firearm, and trying to sleep. The downturn from the evening sometimes made me toss and turn till sleep hits you. You lose track of time, everyone else is going somewhere day time stuff happening. Fun.

Last edited:

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Most are pretty accurate. Left out using the handicap stall cause it secures and has enough room to remove your Sam Browne and firearm. Better yet a locking bathroom service door. Never let your duty gear hit the deck.

Takes about 10 minutes to get down to my skivies. I know that some of you have now been scarred for life and will need therapy.

Top Bottom