• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Mine is on its way and I see my favorite trigger guard maker already has it listed as an option. Waiting for N82 to spin up a professional model holster for it down the road.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Well, it's official. My slide has been sent off to get some milling done for the Shield RMS-C. It got delivered yesterday afternoon and will take about a month or so until I get it back. And yes, I'm that guy lol.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Well, it's official. My slide has been sent off to get some milling done for the Shield RMS-C. It got delivered yesterday afternoon and will take about a month or so until I get it back. And yes, I'm that guy lol.

i was under the impression that the P365 could not be milled for a red dot? I saw an interview from shot show where the Sig rep said that they had made the slide with such a small amount of material that it would not function if milled for a RDS.

I am “that guy” too...so please let me know if you can get that RMS C on there successfully!

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    i was under the impression that the P365 could not be milled for a red dot? I saw an interview from shot show where the Sig rep said that they had made the slide with such a small amount of material that it would not function if milled for a RDS.

I am “that guy” too...so please let me know if you can get that RMS C on there successfully!

After researching, I thought the same as well. Contacted a company that did some work for me on my Scar, and he's been doing all kind of slide milling work for all kinds of handguns. After asking about the RMS-C and P365, he said he had 4 other slides at the shop he was already working on. If all goes well, I'll give my blessing and send out his info. Until then, holding my breathe for a few more weeks lol.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Just an anecdote here, but assuming serial numbers are sequential and based on two guns I’ve seen (including one that just hit retail), I make it ~15,000 P365’s produced in the last 5 weeks or so. That’s pretty damn awesome.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Any update on milling the P365 for an RMS-C, nrgrams? Just picked up my P365 :)

Should be here sometime next week hopefully. I was told about a month's turnaround time. In my down time, I did pick up some suppressor height sights to have an absolute co-witness with the RMSc. After speaking with the company, that's what was suggested. I'll make sure I create a post with an initial review and hopefully a full range report shortly thereafter.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I need to pick one of these up this summer. The carry rotation lacks a sub-compact right now and as summer approaches, that might prove to be a problem.

On an unrelated note, I heard that the ISP is considering the P365 as a backup pistol but is letting it mature a bit first.

fishbass62

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Dec 24, 2011
    Franklin
    What are people paying for these now? I saw one on gun broker for $650. Finally handled one at a gun shop today and they wanted $599 + tax.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    What are people paying for these now? I saw one on gun broker for $650. Finally handled one at a gun shop today and they wanted $599 + tax.

Currently $650 and up on Gunbroker. I think suggested retail is $599, and you'll be lucky to find one at that price right now at a gun shop. Once they become more plentiful, I think a price of around $499 is expected. They are pretty scarce right now. I was extremely lucky to find one for less then $600 with an extra 12 round mag.

I think you can get a smoking deal on one at Sig LE price if you qualify and are willing to backorder and wait who knows how long. Like around $450 or so. But it might be months before you see it.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Someone on here post awhile back buying one at Bass n Bucks for $499. First one under $550 I see, I will likely buy. I am in no hurry....demand will taper in the next 6 to 12 months. Everyone will be buying CMP 1911's. ha ha!

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Someone on here post awhile back buying one at Bass n Bucks for $499. First one under $550 I see, I will likely buy. I am in no hurry....demand will taper in the next 6 to 12 months. Everyone will be buying CMP 1911's. ha ha!

That was me lol, but I buy allot from Bass N bucks so generally speaking I get preference. They are also one of the only Sig Elite dealers in Indiana so they get the most 365's compared to other dealers who go through distributors.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I am just a short drive East of Bass n Bucks and should probably stop in and put my name on the list...I'll ask for the "Dean" pricing. LOL! Haven't bought much there over the years but they have always been welcoming when I stop in to search the used inventory.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Just for fun I have been looking at vids comparing the Glock 43 and the Sig 365. (I have the Shield 9)
    I thought I saw a Glock 43 for $400 yesterday and was going to buy it just for fun, but it was the 42 .380 and didn't want to go there since I have two .380s: Colt Mustang and S/W M/P bodyguard, unless I sold both of them b/c the 42 would be a better "fit".
    I have been told I should sell both of them and get out of the small .380 caliber since I allegedly am trying to trim and reduce calibers. :dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have been wanting to go to Bass n Bucks. Since my local dealer is now dead to me, I could use a replacement. But Wabash is a little over an hours drive for me. Some buddies from down south sometimes run up there and visit and then shoot. Will have to join them the next time they come up.

Carried the P365 to town yesterday for the first time.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I have been wanting to go to Bass n Bucks. Since my local dealer is now dead to me, I could use a replacement. But Wabash is a little over an hours drive for me. Some buddies from down south sometimes run up there and visit and then shoot. Will have to join them the next time they come up.

Carried the P365 to town yesterday for the first time.

Wait until they have a "Sig day" the boys from the factory show up and bring a bunch of free So ammo and guns for everyone to shoot. It's a total blast. Speaking of going to Bass N Bucks I need to do that. I have a Wilson Combat Super Sniper AR I need to sight in with my 77gr Sierra Match King load

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    My buddy got one in last month. He's got over 1,000 rounds through it already. He loves it. I have yet to shoot it, but i have handled it a good amount of time.

Pros:
    10+1 with a TINY grip. very good capacity, and i believe they even make a 12+1 that is not That much bigger than the normal mags
    Sights, it comes with great factory night sights.
    Trigger, the trigger is very good from the factory if it was my gun i would leave it alone (i change all the triggers in my glocks)
    For me personally it fit well in my hands and was comfortable, and definitely intuitive to aim.

Cons:
    The only thing i noticed with the gun was the extremely small grip. It allows it to conceal very well. HOWEVER, i noticed when i tried on his appendix carry IWB holster (how i carry all my handguns as well) it seems much harder to get a good purchase on the firearm. Again, this is not a huge issue since the name of the game with this size pistol is its ability to conceal well. Just wanted to share that i had some issues. Im sure with the right amount of dry fire practice you would be able to mitigate this issue.

Top Bottom