• ...and so much more!
  • nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    FYI

Went into Acme in Seymour yesterday to pick up a can and stamp that came back yesterday. Alex said there are only 3 people on the list for the P365 (civilian side, as many LE have requested it as well). They've ordered 20. Not sure how that will translate to how many they actually ship, however, being an Elite Dealer, they should get the first allocation. So if you're looking to pick one up, you might be able to get on the list.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    That person is just used to brand Y's trigger, and that becomes the gold standard for them.

I agree with this. People always talk about how great the CZ trigger is. I have one from their custom shop and it's nice, but it's still not as nice as my 1911 trigger.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I don't know if you could get a fulcrum type trigger to match the feel of the straight push 1911 style. There's a simple linearity to the 1911 trigger that is hard to beat. Mind you, I'm a CZ nut and have had the pleasure to run some of the best guns out there but they do feel different than a 1911.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I don't know if you could get a fulcrum type trigger to match the feel of the straight push 1911 style. There's a simple linearity to the 1911 trigger that is hard to beat. Mind you, I'm a CZ nut and have had the pleasure to run some of the best guns out there but they do feel different than a 1911.

I should probably give the CZ a chance. I have thought that I should own at least one high capacity pistol and I started with a M&P(nice but not great). Then I bought a P226(had it for well over a year and never fired it once). And now I have a CZC 75B Target which I have put about 10 mags through, if that.

Frankly, I got a little irritated with it when I first got it. After my second time taking it out, I noticed the rear sight had moved way off center. I thought that as much as I paid for the pistol, they would have made sure everything was taken care of before shipping it to me. Now I have to take it out, bag it and get it sighted in.

Really I'm making too big a deal out of it...:)

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Belcher’s posted on FB they got some in.
    Any idea of the street price? I wouldn't want to get caught up in a frenzy, like when the first S&W Shields came out, to find out that if I waited a year, there would be a substantial price drop.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Looks like $499-$529 is what they are going for. I’m sure most shops will be significantly higher to start off at least but some will be in that range.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Any idea of the street price? I wouldn't want to get caught up in a frenzy, like when the first S&W Shields came out, to find out that if I waited a year, there would be a substantial price drop.
    They did not post a price. My LGS said that MAP is $499 so that should be standard pricing.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    They did not post a price. My LGS said that MAP is $499 so that should be standard pricing.

I don't see many MAP prices around here. The two places I went when I lived in FL were all MAP. It was a shock when I came here. I walked into a store and see a $600 Gen. 3 G19 and turned right around.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    They had one at GW Point Blank when I stopped in this evening. Unfortunately, it was rented out the entire time I was in there.

If you inquired, did any employee give a time frame ..... for when they are expected to be available for sale ?

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Just to be on the safe side I don't think I'd drop it.

I was taught that there are three things that you never drop ..... your guitar, your gun, and your baby.
    So far, I've always been successful in following that advice ! ;)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom