66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Shut her down boys.

[FONT=&amp]
    Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrumpFollowFollow
    @realDonaldTrump​

More

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]We will be forced to close the Southern Border entirely if the Obstructionist Democrats do not give us the money to finish the Wall & also change the ridiculous immigration laws that our Country is saddled with. Hard to believe there was a Congress & President who would approve!
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]4:16 AM - 28 Dec 2018
    [/FONT]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Shut her down boys.

[FONT=&amp]
    Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrumpFollowFollow
    @realDonaldTrump​

More

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]We will be forced to close the Southern Border entirely if the Obstructionist Democrats do not give us the money to finish the Wall & also change the ridiculous immigration laws that our Country is saddled with. Hard to believe there was a Congress & President who would approve!
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]4:16 AM - 28 Dec 2018
    [/FONT]

Whats the point of shutting down the border because of not getting a wall because of illegal immigration? I mean what effect on illegal immigration is there by preventing legal entries? I'm just trying to figure out if there's an actual benefit, in doing so, or if it just the president twitter raging, and hoping people don't really think about what is actually being done.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Because if he shuts down the border and illegals cross it then we can start shooting them.

Just kidding.
    Well we may be about to find out, you know he never tells you what he's really after.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Whats the point of shutting down the border because of not getting a wall because of illegal immigration? I mean what effect on illegal immigration is there by preventing legal entries? I'm just trying to figure out if there's an actual benefit, in doing so, or if it just the president twitter raging, and hoping people don't really think about what is actually being done.

I guess I’m not actually sure what is being done. Unless it’s the continued ineffective control of the southern border. At what point in time was it decided that “legal immigration” is a requirement. Is there a quota that determines a minimum number of immigrants that must be assimilated ?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Cake and eat it.

Hate If he sends soldiers into harms way, hate if he brings them home. Hate if he doesn't visit the troops for Christmas, Hate if he visits the troops for Christmas.

Hate Trump! That is all.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Cake and eat it.

Hate If he sends soldiers into harms way, hate if he brings them home. Hate if he doesn't visit the troops for Christmas, Hate if he visits the troops for Christmas.

Hate Trump! That is all.
    I think some even engage in preemptive hate for things he may or may not do in the future. I'm not exactly thrilled with some of the things he does but the hatred for all things Trump gets a bit over the top some times.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It's a waste of money. Most illegals come here legally. An unmanned, unmonitored wall (cause CBP doesn't have nearly enough manpower), is nothing more than a speedbump on your way to gaining entry into the United States. The money would be better spent aggressively prosecuting people that entice, and hire illegals.

Most illegal immigrants come into the country legally and overstay their visas from what I have read.

Cake and eat it.

Hate Trump! That is all.

Incorrect. Only about half are as you describe, and I've read as low as 42 %. The others find more 'creative' ways.

All together now, Aaaamen, Aaaamen, Aaaamen aaaamem amen.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    What's it been, 12 days?

Cannot say I miss it or could possibly care less.

Maybe it is time to abolish it completely.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What's it been, 12 days?

Cannot say I miss it or could possibly care less.

Maybe it is time to abolish it completely.

Most likely because it does affect you. But let's be clear, if this shutdown continues, it's going to hurt a lot of good people.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Most likely because it does affect you. But let's be clear, if this shutdown continues, it's going to hurt a lot of good people.

It's already hurting a lot of good places. Unless you like viewing Yosemite, Yellowstone, etc. with mounds of trash and human waste starting to accumulate. Heck, we've already got San Francisco and Seattle if we want to see that.

Top Bottom