Showing crowd rejoicing in Bin Ladens death wrong?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Nope, I'd be doing the electric slide, twist, bus stop, the cha cha slide, heck even ballroom dancing (if I could) if I was there...

anyone got a problem with it, should leave our nation.... pronto

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I'm disappointed also. It reminds me of seeing the folks over seas dancing in the streets after 9/11. However this was an attack on an individual not a country more or less.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Let me see, they were dancing in the streets when the news of the Twin Towers coming down was released.

We have freedom of speech...

Yep, it is wrong that they celebrate the killing of Osama Bin Laden, Merchant of Death.

Purple anyone?

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    man after what he did to so many innocent americans, i think its a fitting scene. in michigan after 9-11 hundreds of muslims flooded the streets cheering and chanting about the death of thousands of INNOCENT americans. i am glad they are doing it. we need to be much less worried about offending people in america.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Nope, I'd be doing the electric slide, twist, bus stop, the cha cha slide, heck even ballroom dancing (if I could) if I was there...

anyone got a problem with it, should leave our nation.... pronto

So we can't have a different view than you, or we must leave our country?!?

Sounds like you forget your roots feller. BTW KMA

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I do think it's wrong. Just give the bad guys even more reasons to hate us.
    Your thoughts?

You are supposed to use purple text to denote sarcasm. In case you actually meant it, WTF is wrong with you?

There is going to be retaliation anyway we should show unity in the death of a mass murder.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I'm disappointed also. It reminds me of seeing the folks over seas dancing in the streets after 9/11. However this was an attack on an individual not a country more or less.

redneckmedic I have the utmost respect for you. But this is like dancing in the streets after the end of WWII, I really don't see anything wrong with this.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So we can't have a different view than you, or we must leave our country?!?

Sounds like you forget your roots feller. BTW KMA

I said they should, I didnt say they must..... That's my opinion. I am entitled to it right? Hell, I'll pay half their ticket 'cross the border.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    redneckmedic I have the utmost respect for you. But this is like dancing in the streets after the end of WWII, I really don't see anything wrong with this.

Exactly and what ended that war? An bomb that vaporized hundreds of thousands of civilians. Osama was a murderer, bar none, do I care how people celebrate his death? Nope not one iota. Those that hate us, have always and will always hate us. I doubt us celebrating his death is going to make them hate us more.

I have friends and relatives in harm's way in the "sand box" if this guy buying the farm compliments of Spec Ops helps bring them home faster, I'm kicking my heels together and singing songs of joy.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield

Respect me or not, I hold Americans to a higher standard than those POS's that danced on our flag. I get it, doesn't mean I have to completely agree with it. I will never feel joy over someone's death... maybe a peace, but not joy. But that is just me.

I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Don't get me wrong... I'm just as glad as the rest of you!
    Remember, Mom said... Two wrongs don't make a right!
    Just my opinion... And NO... I will not leave MY country just because you don't agree with me!
    I probably shouldn't have started this, but do we really have to antagonize them into more terror?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Respect me or not, I hold Americans to a higher standard than those POS's that danced on our flag. I get it, doesn't mean I have to completely agree with it. I will never feel joy over someone's death... maybe a peace, but not joy. But that is just me.

I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.

You're a good man, and I'm not being sarcastic. We should strive be like you, but I can't help but find a smile when a man so evil meets his maker.

Rep to you.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Don't get me wrong... I'm just as glad as the rest of you!
    Remember, Mom said... Two wrongs don't make a right!
    Just my opinion... And NO... I will not leave MY country just because you don't agree with me!
    I probably shouldn't have started this, but do we really have to antagonize them into more terror?

i am not going to disagree with you on the two wrongs don't make a right but regardless of how this went down their media will do just what ours does and make him out to be some hero and they will attempt to retaliate no matter what. for all we know he may have had a plan in place for when this happened to begin with.

either way what a amazing day :)

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    i am not going to disagree with you on the two wrongs don't make a right but regardless of how this went down their media will do just what ours does and make him out to be some hero and they will attempt to retaliate no matter what. for all we know he may have had a plan in place for when this happened to begin with.

either way what a amazing day :)

Thank you, grunt soldier, for a civil, decent comment!

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    My wife told me and I shrugged my shoulders.

I would assume this doesn't change the overall landscape of anti-American activity on Earth. The terrorists are more like the mafia or a drug cartel than Germany when Hitler offed himself in the bunker. There is going to be someone else to take his place, Lord knows what that anonymous prick is planning to hit us with.

That said, **** the bastard, he's dead! :patriot:

Top Bottom