Showing crowd rejoicing in Bin Ladens death wrong?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    How did they come up with the crowds cheering outside the WH at 10pm on a Sunday night even before Osamas death was announced? :scratch:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Don't get me wrong... I'm just as glad as the rest of you!
    Remember, Mom said... Two wrongs don't make a right!
    Just my opinion... And NO... I will not leave MY country just because you don't agree with me!
    I probably shouldn't have started this, but do we really have to antagonize them into more terror?

:laugh: because the actual killing of OBL only irritated them, right?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I smiled and did a fist-pump, but celebrating in the streets for the whole world to see is a bit much IMO.

As far as it giving the bad guys more reason to hate us? Who cares, considering they come up with their own reasons anyway.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    If I didnt have a final tomorrow id be rejoicing in the streets to. The man is responsible for the deaths of ~3,000 Americans. People have every right to rejoice.

I could care less how much more it makes them hates us. Turn the entire middle east into a diamond mine for all i care

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    While I'm happy as ****, I'm concerned that the tone of all this is that "it's finally over". This is going to go on for a long time.

Last edited:

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Well the news has made my year. To hell with Bin laden. Every dog has his day. There was never any doubt in my mind we would get this POS. I am even happier that it was done up close and personal by some of America's finest. He had to have know the gig was up when those choppers came in. No sympathy from me at all and I would have sure loved to have been there. I really had to fight the urge to go outside and do a mag dump full of tracers on full auto when I heard the news.

I hope the sorry spineless pos is burning in hell at this moment!!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well the news has made my year. To hell with Bin laden. Every dog has his day. There was never any doubt in my mind we would get this POS. I am even happier that it was done up close and personal by some of America's finest. He had to have know the gig was up when those choppers came in. No sympathy from me at all and I would have sure loved to have been there. I really had to fight the urge to go outside and do a mag dump full of tracers on full auto when I heard the news.

I hope the sorry spineless pos is burning in hell at this moment!!

I would have loved to be in his head when he heard them first break into the house, loved to feel his heart beating faster and faster, as 10 years of built up vengence came closer and closer. I would have loved to be the lil guy on his shoulder whispering "are you scared?" I'd love to be in his mind as he second guessed his entire life. I'd love to be that bullet that stopped his heart. But most of all, I'd love to be the angel that told him "welcome to heaven".... and then slammed the gate in his face saying "Lol, nope you worthless piece of trash you just got PUNK'd!"

ok, ok, ok... I have an active imagination, but this thought will keep me warm at night.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    I would dance in the street, but I have to work. There are some people that are so damn rotten, their deaths should be cause for celebration. Let us remember this day with pomp and parade.

Top Bottom