• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • historybuff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Shelby County
    WTHR News is reporting at person shot at Don's Guns in Indy today. The quick leader said it was accidental. Hopefully they will have more information later in the broadcast...

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Don doesn't want to make money. He just loves to shoot thugs. Or is it bums? Or is it sell guns to thugs to shoot thugs? I think thats it.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Can't wait to hear more about this. That place is so top notch and their sales staff are so knowledgeable it just doesn't seem possible that these things can happen. :nailbite::nailbite::nailbite::nailbite:

historybuff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Shelby County
    WTHR just stated that it was a guy on the indoor range with a rented .40 cal. Victim was quoted as saying he thought there was not a round in the chamber before he shot himself in the leg.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WTHR just stated that it was a guy on the indoor range with a rented .40 cal. Victim was quoted as saying he thought there was not a round in the chamber before he shot himself in the leg.

Is it possible to be both the "shooter" AND the "victim"? I thought the word for that was "moron".

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I asked on a repost if it was one shot or two, but now I know. May sound stupid, but hey...

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Has anyone ever invited old Don and his comrades to INGO? Just curious if he knew how much disdain there was out there for his shop. Maybe give him a chance to explain some things??

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Has anyone ever invited old Don and his comrades to INGO? Just curious if he knew how much disdain there was out there for his shop. Maybe give him a chance to explain some things??

:rolleyes:

Yeah, that would go over like a lead balloon here I'm sure.

Someone made a shill acct. posing as Don a while back and got canned shortly after, IIRC

Plaxico Burris was at Don's today?!?

:):

Maybe the guy has a split personality and wanted to bust a cap in the guy that was looking at him in the mirror? :dunno:

Seriously, when do you ever point your barrel anywhere near your extremities?

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    The victim was quoted saying that he thought that there wasn't a round in the chamber???

It takes, what, a whole 3 seconds to check and know that there isn't a round chambered!

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    The victim was quoted saying that he thought that there wasn't a round in the chamber???

It takes, what, a whole 3 seconds to check and know that there isn't a round chambered!

If he had done that he might have shot himself in the face instead of leg!

DaDowd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Muncie, In
    I understand that accidents happen, but if I put 10 rounds in 10 rounds should come out. If they cant count maybe they should stat away. Stupid people make everyone else look bad. I hate when my neighbors see me with a rifle and tell their kids how bad guns are. They act like every gun has its own mind and will randomly shoot someone. Sorry about all that, its just frustrating.

Top Bottom