• ...and so much more!
  • Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Anyone?

Here is what I came up with, there are 4 in Marion Co. 1 is Pops, pistol or .22lr only (I shoot pistol there). 2 is MCF&G - which I THOUGHT was open to centerfire rifle, but just read thier rules and it is not. 3 is Eagle Creek Pistol range - Pistol range. 4, and the only place I know of to shoot 5.56 in the city is Dons.

I did find this link in my lookings, pretty good setup, and a lot listed for around the state.
    Indiana Shooting Ranges - CommunityWalk

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    try here southernindianarifleandpistolclub.com - southernindianarifleandpistolclub.com . If anyone ever wants to go out and check the place out then let me know and I will take ya out there as a guest. All the shooting positions are covered on the regular line now and all have benches now too. There are 2 sides one for pistol and rimfire rifle and the other for anything. They dont care if you bring out your NFA stuff. You can shoot anything out there and we have out to 500 yards with military trap targets just like when we were in. They put on alot of different matches and stuff.Facility is real nice!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    try here southernindianarifleandpistolclub.com - southernindianarifleandpistolclub.com . If anyone ever wants to go out and check the place out then let me know and I will take ya out there as a guest. All the shooting positions are covered on the regular line now and all have benches now too. There are 2 sides one for pistol and rimfire rifle and the other for anything. They dont care if you bring out your NFA stuff. You can shoot anything out there and we have out to 500 yards with military trap targets just like when we were in. They put on alot of different matches and stuff.Facility is real nice!

You got me pumped. I thought you found a place that we missed, somehow. That's a nice range, but it's almost in Kentucky. I wish there was a location like that closer to Indianapolis.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    I about had heart attack when I first saw it, was going to leave work early just to gawk at what we have here in the area. Looks like a great range, but abit out of my typically driving range. Look I made a funny! The range is out of range!!!! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom