• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johwar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2020
    Elwood
    Just left Soot Point Bank Carmel. Took my wife for the first time. They were going to charge me for her hold harmless. Nobody charges for hold harmless. I said I wasn’t willing to pay. The manager comes over and says yes I am. I again said no. He then says I must leave and never come back. He never looks at me the entire time Just throws comments over his shoulder. Never been treated that way in any shopping/service experience. So, I’m sure many of you use the SPB range. Your call if you are willing to pay them to not be responsible for anything you may do or have done to you. Been a member for a year. Never paid the charge. Whew, I feel better now

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I’ve never been to one of those. Tim’s in Westfield has you watch a range safety video (great idea). Then they give you a card verifying that you watched it. No charge.
    I did not have a good experience there but others love the place but I would never start a thread about them.

Johwar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2020
    Elwood
    O jeez…. Another thread bashing one of the few options folks have. Don’t like it don’t go. What the actual **** is it with INGO loving to bash those supplying our hobby?
    What I objected to was a phony surcharge. If we you want to pay it, I agree, pay it and enjoy. I choose not to.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Just left Soot Point Bank Carmel. Took my wife for the first time. They were going to charge me for her hold harmless. Nobody charges for hold harmless. I said I wasn’t willing to pay. The manager comes over and says yes I am. I again said no. He then says I must leave and never come back. He never looks at me the entire time Just throws comments over his shoulder. Never been treated that way in any shopping/service experience. So, I’m sure many of you use the SPB range. Your call if you are willing to pay them to not be responsible for anything you may do or have done to you. Been a member for a year. Never paid the charge. Whew, I feel better now
    Oh good Grief!
    Like we have sooo many suppliers to our common interest that we should bash them to oblivion in open forums on the internet.

I am consistant in calling this out, just like the post of a member bashing Bobcat. What we tell our friends privately is one thing, this is the internet not our private little playground.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I thought INGO generally liked the freedom to run our lives and business as we each see fit?

Johwar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2020
    Elwood
    Like we have sooo many suppliers to our common interest that we should bash them to oblivion in open forums on the internet.

I am consistant in calling this out, just like the post of a member bashing Bobcat. What we tell our friends privately is one thing, this is the internet not our private little playground.
    All I did was relate what occurred. If that is “bashing”, Beam me up Scoty.

Johwar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2020
    Elwood

I give up.

Johwar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2020
    Elwood
    Man, I’m sure someone with the Imperial Scepter would have me drawn and quartered should I say anything bad about Wayne’s Financial Windfall, oops, disregard that.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom