• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    All good with me. I have topics I am passionate about and I love to debate. (Sorry CM).

I believe we all are here due to our passion for the sport, protection or freedoms. Compared to many other interests we have a limited number of LGS and ranges near us so I am passionate about defending them if I don’t believe the posts are fair.

I would hope this has raised awareness of the potential consequences of unwarranted negative reviews and that they don't stay in our little circle but are disseminated all over by the search engines…
    No worries here until you get into the fire and brimstone end of a good one.....:):

Johwar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2020
    Elwood
    All good with me. I have topics I am passionate about and I love to debate. (Sorry CM).

I believe we all are here due to our passion for the sport, protection or freedoms. Compared to many other interests we have a limited number of LGS and ranges near us so I am passionate about defending them if I don’t believe the posts are fair.

I would hope this has raised awareness of the potential consequences of unwarranted negative reviews and that they don't stay in our little circle but are disseminated all over by the search engines…
    Sorry, but my post was not unwarranted. I disagreed with a charge and was then told to leave and not come back. As Col. Potter would say, “To try and challenge a person‘s experience without being there is pure horse hocky.” So, in order to give you a break from my unwarranted attacks on lousy treatment, adios..

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I have been a member of SPB around Cincinnati for several years and have had very little issues. I have shot at 3 of the different ones around here and they are definitely a different experience at each one. SPB Cinci West is the one I attend the most, but for the most part they know me and leave me alone while shooting.

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    An often overlooked option in our (mostly) rural state are small town conservation clubs. Must are a holdover from the 1950s and started by offering trap. They're usually tiny and can be hard to find. Membership is cheap and all have at least a range.

There are four that I know of within 30 minutes of my home. Great options to commercial indoor ranges.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom