• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Mine has a daughter whose bedtime is clearly 2130.

"NOOOO!!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO BED!!!! DAADDDYYYYYY!!!!"

Every night. It's like an alarm clock without a snooze.

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm friendly with most, so I won't hang out their dirty laundry....

Except the couple to the East. Only mow when they get a warning from the city. Both fat and lazy. Both cars are a mess; they hit my mailbox and only when confronted with my surveillance video offered to pay. Model democrats......

Bigdog357

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 4, 2015
    Indiana
    Two houses down they put there dog out in the evening and let it bark none stop for hours, went down a couple nights ago at 10:30 beat on the door and told them to do something about it. My immediate neighbors are quite and keep to themselves.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Neighbors to the south are great. They mow the grass for me, watch my house if I'm away, and clean up after themselves. Neighbors to the north are welfare roaches. They leave their trash everywhere, don't mow the lawn until they get a warning, and let their kids trash my front yard. Neighbor to the north west is great. He's lived in the hood a while. Watches out for my things and i watch out for his. Neighbors to the South West sell drugs out of their house. Constantly sitting in the street boomin their stereos not givin a ****. Welfare roaches as well. To the east is an alley.

ARRAY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Griffith
    10minutes after my neighbor goes to work a car parks in front of the house across the street and a guy about 25 goes into the neighbors house and stay their till about 30 minutes before mom comes home, very nice of him to keep her 17 year old daughter company all day like that. Guess I should say something but how do you tell them there daughter is, well, um you know what I mean.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    I only know 2 names out of the 10 that immediately surround me. Ones old, another is a teacher.

As for me, they don't know when I'm home or not. Just like I like it. :)

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I've got quite a few tales to tell about crummy neighbors. But since the new ones moved in it's been pretty nice. The one to the north runs a snow plow business in the winter and plowed my driveway for free. He also does seal coating so maybe later in the year I can get a deal on said driveway.

Top Bottom