• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    We've been married for nearly 5 years, and tonight if finally happened. We didn't have to talk about it much, just a short conversation and we both agreed...it was time.

She headed out the door for a quick trip to the grocery store packing her very own .38 special revolver, and excecised both her 2nd ammendment right and also her newly recieved Indiana LTCH permit!!!

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    fry-see-what-you-did-there1.jpg

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Whats the secret...I'm still working on mine!

Secrets:

1) Persistance Pays off
    2) Demonstrating that firearms are safe
    3) Carrying with her around at home and in public (see's that it is safe, and the gun won't just go off and kill someone on its own)
    4) Local Wal-Mart is starting to get pretty scarey at night, and she feels safer now with her own gun.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Secrets:

1) Persistance Pays off
    2) Demonstrating that firearms are safe
    3) Carrying with her around at home and in public (see's that it is safe, and the gun won't just go off and kill someone on its own)
    4) Local Wal-Mart is starting to get pretty scarey at night, and she feels safer now with her own gun.

redneck already does all of that... and i think it has the opposite effect.

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    I'm having that battle right now my self. What if I had to leave it in her car to go into the post office or a government building... She would be a felon. I have got to get he a LTCH! Good for you (both).

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I'm having that battle right now my self. What if I had to leave it in her car to go into the post office or a government building... She would be a felon. I have got to get he a LTCH! Good for you (both).

Actually, that was one of the things that finally pushed her over the edge. I just like to think the 4 items above were the real reason. :):

My wife is a Physical Therapist, so being a Felon is never a good idea for anyone, but it would mean she'd lose her liscense. Not worth it at all. $125 was cheap compared to that alternatives.

McMark

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Smitty and I have had good talks about this and I think my wife is on board. Now I just have to get her down to the court house.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Are you saying that the LTCH is not for concealed carry? My understanding of the law was that Indiana didn't distinguish between open and concealed carry.

You are right, LTCH is for both open or concealed. My original post made mention that my wife had a CCW permit...which is true, but it was a misnomer, as she can also open carry.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom