• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Close enough. Actually thought I typed neither not either. iPhones you know. Still, English, by the way, eh?

Translation: "T did a great job clarifying my post. The virtual keyboards on iPhones are sometimes inadequate to the task of communicating nuanced arguments in a minimum of characters. Yet, because I used the English keyboard setting, it still properly rendered the language typically used on this forum, correct?"

;) :)

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Translation: "T did a great job clarifying my post. The virtual keyboards on iPhones are sometimes inadequate to the task of communicating nuanced arguments in a minimum of characters. Yet, because I used the English keyboard setting, it still properly rendered the language typically used on this forum, correct?"

;) :)

You’re wordy enough to be a lawyer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    He needs his tongue bobbed!
    [video=youtube;C8_3jS9wd9w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8_3jS9wd9w[/video]

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Leave T. Lex alone! If it wasn't for him and Indiucky, no one on this site would agree with me (a) more often than not; (b) once in awhile; (c) ever. :p

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Leave T. Lex alone! If it wasn't for him and Indiucky, no one on this site would agree with me (a) more often than not; (b) once in awhile; (c) ever. :p

Lately you have been agreeing with us more and more.

The president of my College, used to say: "You are or are becoming those that you associate with and that which you read."

There is hope for you, yet.

I cannot wait for the day that you type: "I loves me some Trump!"

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    A lot of people dont openly support trump but when it comes time for the ballot box they do because they know what's up.
    I'm still confident the dems will lose but I still think the Republicans are gonna pick up seats.
    Donnely is going to be un- employed I'm sure of it

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If he's making decisions on his own, he's making poor ones. If his team is advising him, he's got a bad team. Either way, he clearly forgot what it means to be from Indiana.

I don't like the Republican dude either.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I just saw the commercial in which Donnelly tries to run as a Republican. Says he stands against leftists. Supports ICE. Quotes Reagan. Voted for Trump's wall.

Doesn't mention his party affiliation AT ALL.

Kinda bizarre.

His late race strategy seems to be to avoid saying DEMOCRAT at all cost. His commercial that has the woman talking about Braun being for denying pre-existing condition insurance coverage is classic. She says both Democrats and Republicans think this is wrong and passed a law in 2010 against it.
    Never mentions that this law was called OBAMACARE.
    Braun should just run the clip of Donnelly introducing Hillary as the next President on a continuous loop to reinforce who Donnelly really is.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    All Democrats have avoided saying Democrat or putting the donkey on their signs around here for a while now. Republicans too but not as much as the D's. I think that's shady. I want to know where your loyalties are. Who owns you? And if they say they are their own person, they are full of crap. I want to start seeing donkeys and elephants again.
    I see this on the media too. They will avoid labeling (D) on people when it's a negative story but you sure as hell can see them use the (r) if it's a negative story. I think it even flashes :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Lately you have been agreeing with us more and more.

The president of my College, used to say: "You are or are becoming those that you associate with and that which you read."

There is hope for you, yet.

I cannot wait for the day that you type: "I loves me some Trump!"

[video=youtube;9C4uTEEOJlM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C4uTEEOJlM[/video]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I recognized several of us, but that was not Alp. He's not that cute, but the attitude was reminiscent of him.

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    Only if they serve him with A-1 sauce.

You're halfway there! :lmfao:

Candied-Cheetos3.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    When the best they can come up with is, he likes his steak well done and puts A1 sauce on it, you know the TDS is assauging.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    When the best they can come up with is, he likes his steak well done and puts A1 sauce on it, you know the TDS is assauging.

That's nearly a hate crime.

"Well done" and "A-1" are things to be used when you can't find a decent piece of meat. Actually, "well done"- never.

Ahhhhh

1371193663487.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I have to give credit to Donnellly's image molders, they've taken a rich guy from New York who went to school at ND, became a lawyer and has held various political jobs and made him seem like your next door neighbor the truck driver.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

That's nearly a hate crime.

"Well done" and "A-1" are things to be used when you can't find a decent piece of meat. Actually, "well done"- never.

Ahhhhh

1371193663487.jpg

Ketchup. Trump eats well done steaks with ketchup, not A-1.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Just saw a commercial with ol Joe barely swinging a NEW axe, while wearing NEW gloves. If he really wanted to look like a "working guy", it should have been a worn axe, with no gloves OR worn gloves, and he should have put some muscle into his swings.

Ax swinging Joe's new ad bears a striking resemblance to the ad for Jonah Ryan, a fictional house candidate on the show Veep.

Also watch how easily one of the logs splits when Joe hits it. It was clearly two pre-split pieces they just put back together.

HBO's 'Veep' gag and new Joe Donnelly political ad are basically the same

Top Bottom