• Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I was wondering.. I have a couple pounds of Tannerite should I bring it along???

We discussed it (as we have some as well :D), but opted against it, as the ranges we will be shooting at could potentially be dangerous with as many people that will be present.

Good thinking though!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I want to be sure to bring ammo that is okay... i knwo in the post it says wolf is ok for 5.56 but not for 9mm....what about silver bear?

Silver bear should be fine in 5.56; I personally prefer it to Wolf in just about all calibers. Personally, I don't mind folks shooting steel case ammo in my 9mm SBR or SMG; other vendors may feel differently.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    The food is set!

All the food pitch-in needs have been volunteered! Thanks to everyone who have signed up. There are even a few surprise dishes coming on NFA Day! Now all I have to do is cook 40+ pounds of baby back ribs....:yesway:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Just looked at the weather forecast for next weekend... looks good (fingers crossed)! Dress appropriately, guys, and remember to plan for "just in case"... this IS Indiana after all.

Saturday Sep 26
    Partly Cloudy
    High 70°F
    Low 50°F
    Precip 20 %

Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana
    Would someone mind grabbing an extra box of subsonic 9mm for me if you are going to be at a shop? Just let me know and I'll have money for you. I'm under 21 and can't get it at a shop. Worst comes to worst I'll get my cousin to grab one sometime this week. I

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Would someone mind grabbing an extra box of subsonic 9mm for me if you are going to be at a shop? Just let me know and I'll have money for you. I'm under 21 and can't get it at a shop. Worst comes to worst I'll get my cousin to grab one sometime this week. I

I've got ya covered! Just get with me before the fun starts and I'll have a box for you.

Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana
    Why not? You're going to be shooting it in a rifle. :) Come see me @ Bradis and I'll sell you all the subsonic 9mm you want.

Thanks VUPDBlue! I'll have some cash for ya to pay for it. Thanks, too, Shooter! I thought "pistol" calibers were restricted by ATF or some sillyness. I'll try to make it down to Bradis this week to get some... even if I end up with multiple boxes... it's not like it won't get shot!:ar15::ingo:

Thanks guys!

paintball_addiction

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    184   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    SW of Indy
    I wish I could go to this just as a spectator. I'm looking forward to pictures from the event. I'm going to pop my NFA cherry soon by purchasing a silencer. Just need to decide on one and get the paperwork going.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I'm going to pop my NFA cherry soon by purchasing a silencer. Just need to decide on one and get the paperwork going.

.22, 9mm and 5.56 offer your best bang (or "pfft" as the case might be) for the buck, in that order.

Pretty much everything Gemtech makes is solid, and the company is first rate (integrity, good comms, excellent CS). That, to me, is preferable to a stellar product made by a-holes.

I also like what I've seen from SWR and SRT, but it may be harder to find a C3 dealer who carries them.

My :twocents: and end of :hijack:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom