• Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Three more days!!! Can't hardley wait!!!

No kidding!

I assembled all the nametags last night and packaged them up to bring down. Everyone is in for a surprise! A big thanks goes to ATF Consumer for donating his professional printing services to INGO for these.

I talked with lovemywoods, who said he was in the process of thawing over 50lbs. of ribs! :eek: (I'm pretty sure 25lbs. of that is for VUPDblue and bigcraig alone. . . . )

I've been keeping an eye on the weather for the weekend. They're still predicting a 40% chance of some wet weather, so dress appropriately. Remember that this is the country, so wear footwear that can get dirty, and bring an extra dry pair of socks.

Andyccw

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    NW INDY
    Any use/need for a pop up canopy incase of rain? I can bring one (10 x10) if there is space to set it up...

No kidding!

I assembled all the nametags last night and packaged them up to bring down. Everyone is in for a surprise! A big thanks goes to ATF Consumer for donating his professional printing services to INGO for these.

I talked with lovemywoods, who said he was in the process of thawing over 50lbs. of ribs! :eek: (I'm pretty sure 25lbs. of that is for VUPDblue and bigcraig alone. . . . )

I've been keeping an eye on the weather for the weekend. They're still predicting a 40% chance of some wet weather, so dress appropriately. Remember that this is the country, so wear footwear that can get dirty, and bring an extra dry pair of socks.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Really looking forward to this!

And meeting more people...and meeting again a few folks whom I've already met.

Just wish I had the coin for some 147gr 9mm; all I've got is 115gr. Not heavy enough to really show what a 9mm suppressor is capable of. :-(

-J-

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I've been keeping an eye on the weather for the weekend. They're still predicting a 40% chance of some wet weather, so dress appropriately.

I've been watching the weather too, and in Indiana that can get pretty darn nerve-wracking...

Forecast currently shows
    Saturday: Cloudy with showers and thunderstorms.. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 50s.
    Sunday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 50s.

Looks like the Alumni shoot will be OK; now lovemywoods just has to pray a little harder for Saturday. ;)

Any use/need for a pop up canopy incase of rain? I can bring one (10 x10) if there is space to set it up...

We already have commitments for two of those. If you have the room, you might bring yours along just in case. If it really starts pouring, we can use two to keep gear dry and yours to keep people dry...

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Something has come up for Saturday and I can't make it, take me off the list in place of the next alternate if there is one. Have fun Saturday...and Sunday.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Really looking forward to this!

And meeting more people...and meeting again a few folks whom I've already met.

Just wish I had the coin for some 147gr 9mm; all I've got is 115gr. Not heavy enough to really show what a 9mm suppressor is capable of. :-(

-J-

I'm in the same boat on the 9mm. I might be able to find some on the way down since I get paid Fri. But can't afford a whole lot of it.

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    I don't have any subsonic 22lr yet. Can anyone suggest a place that has some. I got a box of 22lr but not subsonic. Thanks.

I have plenty 9mm 147gr Winchester, just got 500rnds yesterday. If anyone needs a couple boxes I'd be happy to share at cost. PM me.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I don't have any subsonic 22lr yet. Can anyone suggest a place that has some. I got a box of 22lr but not subsonic.

Just FYI, out of most pistols with 4-6" barrels, standard velocity .22LR will be subsonic anyway; it's only for the long guns that you need the dedicated stuff.

I have plenty 9mm 147gr Winchester, just got 500rnds yesterday. If anyone needs a couple boxes I'd be happy to share at cost. PM me.

I know Clay was just asking me about some; might drop him a line.

NFA DAY IS JUST TWO DAYS AWAY! Weather forecast... improving! Excitement level... increasing! Desire to actually do work today... flatlined. :):

Last edited:

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Got the watermelon, veggies for Olive garden type 'salad' my wife makes.

PLUS, I convinced the wife to make her peanut butter, hershey's kiss-topped cookies. They MAY not make it to the shoot though... they are my favorite. !!!!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Desire to actually do work today... flatlined.

That's why I'm taking the two days BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER NFA Day off! :D

Can't hardly wait, it's going to be a blast...

Yes sir, it will be!

cookies or BAN! :D

This. ;)

I hope you guys take lots of pics/videos for the rest of us!

I'm sure some pics will start to trickle in on Saturday evening by those members who brought cameras. Then you'll see some more on Sunday night. By Monday you should expect to be INUNDATED with pictures and videos from the weekend!!

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    If your dad didn't have a tin can on a string for an ISP I'd bring my laptop and upload pics and video Sat. night! :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom