• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Will anyone have a 100 round Beta C mag at the event? Even if you don't plan to shoot with it and you have one I would like to see one in person, or even the Korean knock off would be fine.

I can bring a Beta C mag. Got one. One time I tried to use it it didn't feed reliably though.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    OK, guys. Our most gracious host, lovemywoods, has put in a request with his contact in the Upstairs Office, and has arranged a picture-perfect weather forecast for NFA Alumni Day:

Sunday
    Sep 19

Sunny
    High 73°F
    Low 54°F
    Precip 0 %

Everyone say, "Thank you, Dave". :)

Bring a hat and some sunscreen for the daytime, and a jacket for later; once the sun goes down, temps will drop quickly.

See you all in a week!

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Update on my hardware:

6" AR57 upper and Gemtech 5.7 can SBR combo will be ready and a go!!!!

Rem 700P and YHM 7.62QD combo will be ready and a go!!!!

The super-duper cool suppressed RO635 upper isn't looking good unless the stamp comes back this week. But the RO635 will be there with a borrowed 16" upper regardless.

***ALSO*** If I told you I would bring something that you have pending with me on Sunday, please make sure you send me a reminder PM this week!!!.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Additional announcement:

I will have my GoPro Hero Cam there for participants to use (head, chest and rollbar/gun mounts available). Rental fee will be very reasonable - if you want to video your run from the shooter's perspective, it will cost you a few rounds of whatever caliber you're shooting (10 for pistol calibers or .22, 5 for centerfire rifle or 12ga). :)

Last edited:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Additional announcement:

I will have my GoPro Hero Cam there for participants to use (head, chest and rollbar/gun mounts available). Rental fee will be very reasonable - if you want to video your run from the shooter's perspective, it will cost you a few rounds of whatever caliber you're shooting (10 for pistol calibers or .22, 5 for centerfire rifle or 12ga). :)

I may have to try that sometime during the day. That sounds pretty interesting. If I would have the rollbar in the car I'd say let's mount it and go for a drive :D

I got the PM today with the directions. I think I remember most of the way. But just to be sure I think I'm going to follow down ZbornacSVT so I don't get lost again like last year. :):

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Just a heads up with the arrival time being 11am. There is a gun show at Martinsville that weekend, might be some time to look around.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Does anyone have any extra 5.7x28?? Thats the last thing I need and the only place who has it is Gander Mtn on a regular basis, and Im sure its EXPENSIVE. I would buy some, or trade for some, if anyone has some extra. :)

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    if they will take a credit card over the phone, will you bring it? :)

that would be my only option for bradis between now and then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom