• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Hey guys, I have a Hi-Point 995 stock for sale in the classifides that no one has shown any interest in. If anyone at the NFA Alumni shoot wants this stock, I will GIVE it to you for FREE. I really just want it gone and hate to just throw it in the trash.

also, Ive got stuff for sale here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...k_holsters_slings_barrels_grips_case_etc.html that I will make you guys good deals on to get rid of :)

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Pssh... they BETTER play Horde. If you play Alliance, something is wrong with you. Just sayin'.

THREADJACK!

In all seriousness, I cannot wait for this day to come. I will be light in the ammo department but I know that I will be in good company. Plus, a few of the dudes I met from NFA DAY SEASON 2 will be there. I still have my badge from then.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Pssh... they BETTER play Horde. If you play Alliance, something is wrong with you. Just sayin'.

THREADJACK!

In all seriousness, I cannot wait for this day to come. I will be light in the ammo department but I know that I will be in good company. Plus, a few of the dudes I met from NFA DAY SEASON 2 will be there. I still have my badge from then.

I still have my badge from last year as well! In fact it is still in my focus, hanging from the rearview mirror. With the badge part tucked in the cubbyhole under my stereo. :)

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I will be light in the ammo department but I know that I will be in good company.

I will probably take more ammo than I will shoot. Hanging out and chatting with friends old and new, watching others shoot, taking pics and video, and partaking in gluttonous amounts of awesome food, is ALMOST as much fun as the trigger-pulling. Almost. :ar15:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I will probably take more ammo than I will shoot. Hanging out and chatting with friends old and new, watching others shoot, taking pics and video, and partaking in gluttonous amounts of awesome food, is ALMOST as much fun as the trigger-pulling. Almost. :ar15:

I have to agree with you there! I'm sure I won't shoot near all of my ammo. I'll be enjoying just talking to everyone more likely.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN

If there is such a thing as firearm fellowship, this is the pinnacle of it. I know that we wont have many new shooters, if any, since this is the NFA Alumni shoot but my mind won't quickly forget the smiles that couldn't be removed from the faces of NFA beginners.

I'm not sure which one I'll more excited about... hanging out with INGO'ers, specifically DAve, eating his food or shooting class III toys... it is the recipe for epic level awesome.

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    Okay, Is it to early to have my ammo, my :ingo: hat, my shooting gear, and my food items loaded in the truck already? Only thing now is for Sunday to get here and throw the guns in the truck and head out. :ar15:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Ok, kids, Papa Roux has officially started coooooking up the foooooods...

I've been instructed to relay the following message:

HOLLA!

Dang, man, I want a po'boy RIGHT NOW! :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom