• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    And like you won't buy up as much 9mm ammunition as you can when you finally find it. It's out there now for as cheap as you are ever going to see it again because of the stroke of a pen in a traitorus hand.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    No, you have no grasp. You've not even read a non-Rush Limbaugh summary of this treaty I bet.

Well here's a summary to help you out

When you're done with the homework assignment come back and talk to me. The treaty makes it explicit that sovereignty and Constitutional rights would not be overridden with this treaty. That's not to say the treaty is good or bad, just that you've not bothered to do a damn bit of research and you have the audacity to claim that I don't know what's going on here.

I haven't stated my ****ing opinion on this treaty, I'm just merely pointing out lies, bull****, and misunderstanding. So don't tell me I don't know what is going on. And btw, the UN will NEVER be stupid enough to seriously claim that one of their biggest donators and a large part of their peacekeeping force is a human rights violator.

Haven't there already been claims.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    All I can say about this is, it takes more than the stroke of a pen to take away my rights. We are born with our rights. The government does not have the power to grant us rights or take away our rights. If they think that signing a treaty is a back door to gun control, they have another thing coming. They do not have that power nor does the U.N.

It is sad that we have to constantly fight with our own representatives.

Bogan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    I got this from the NRA earlier today. Call it fear-mongering to raise funds or whatever you want. I call it a harbinger of things to come if we let our guard down. I signed the petition and made a donation and I encourage everyone to do the same.

Yesterday, President Barack Obama SIGNED the U.N. gun ban treaty.

You know what this means. Now Obama and the U.N. are one BIG step closer to wiping out our Second Amendment freedom, our national sovereignty, and our American rule of law...once and for all.

Only you and I can stop Obama and the U.N., but we have to act NOW.

Please sign NRA-ILA's Emergency Petition to the U.S. Senate as soon as you can.

Only the Senate can ratify treaties, so it's up to you and me to convince an overwhelming majority of U.S. Senators to vote NO on the U.N. Arms Trade Treaty. And we have to do it RIGHT NOW.

We need to line the halls of the Senate with boxes and boxes of these petitions. We need to make it clear to every Senator if they team up with Obama and the U.N. to destroy our gun rights — there will be a heavy political price to be paid at election time.

That's why every petition counts, starting with YOURS.

So please, sign your petition TODAY.

And after you sign your petition, I need you to make a much-needed contribution to NRA-ILA so we can make certain that U.N. bureaucrats never get the chance to trample our constitutional Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

With your help now, NRA-ILA can launch a BLISTERING ad campaign that exposes Obama's treachery. We can blanket the Senate with hundreds of thousands of these petitions. We can put every critical NRA-ILA campaign tool to work and stop this dangerous treaty before it becomes the law of the land.

But we can't do ANY of it without a generous commitment from you TODAY.

So after you sign your petition, I urge you in the strongest way possible to make an emergency contribution of $15, $25, $50, $100, or any other amount you can afford to NRA-ILA today.

Only NRA-ILA has the proven track record to win a battle this big. And every dollar you give RIGHT NOW will be spent stopping the U.S. Senate from ratifying the U.N. gun ban treaty.

Please take action as soon as you possibly can. And please forward this email to every freedom-loving patriot you know. We need as many signed petitions as possible!!!

Thank you.

Chris
    Chris W. Cox
    Executive Director
    www.NRAILA.org

Yep, ignore facts in black and white, stick to "truthiness", and make the NRA a ton of money in the process.

Who's being the sheep here?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Yep, ignore facts in black and white, stick to "truthiness", and make the NRA a ton of money in the process.

Even if you don't believe in them, the NRA is still fighting for YOUR individual rights.
    And don't worry about the money - I donated enough money for the both of us.

You're Welcome....................Baa

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    All I can say about this is, it takes more than the stroke of a pen to take away my rights. We are born with our rights. The government does not have the power to grant us rights or take away our rights. If they think that signing a treaty is a back door to gun control, they have another thing coming. They do not have that power nor does the U.N.

It is sad that we have to constantly fight with our own representatives.

Tell that to the people of Colorado.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN

You don't have to pay to sign the petition. And wake up, NRA supports YOUR 2A rights whether or not you support NRA so stop bashing the organization. It is only making YOU look foolish.

Edit: I see you're <50 posts... Now I get it.

Bogan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    You don't have to pay to sign the petition. And wake up, NRA supports YOUR 2A rights whether or not you support NRA so stop bashing the organization.

Looks like you're the one sleeping - the NRA needs boogeymen to keep up its cash-generating machine. If you think the NRA is about the Constitution, then you've been dreaming a deep dream indeed.

Edit: I see you're <50 posts... Now I get it.

Yeah, gotcha. You believe post count = credibility. Well, I say, post count = irrelevant; FACTS = credibility.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Repeat that enough times to yourself and maybe it will come true... NOT.

Better your money than mine.

The NRA has done more to defend my rights than any Senator or Congressman (from either side). I may not agree with the tactics all of the time but they do get my support and $$.

Well some of us believe in supporting SOMETHING in any way we can, if money helps they get mine and since I don't have to pay for koolaid they can have the extra as well.

Last edited:

Duke Short

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    I could not bring myself to read anything about "John ( Ketchup Boy ) Kerry" simply put this man is a BIG GOOEY DIAPER LOAD.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Repeat that enough times to yourself and maybe it will come true... NOT.

Better your money than mine.
    You might as well save yourself the trouble and just hand all of your firearms over to the local police department. Without the NRA we all would have had to by now.

Top Bottom