Not open for further replies.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    if all i had to pay was $5k to punch anyone in the face and that was all (no jail time) then i would be a broke mo fo and a lot of people would have broken noses. :D

i dont care what the color of either of their skin was! i wish the cop would have been black so the race band wagon would shut the heck up! instead of blaming the papers why dont you blame the BLACK people that the newspapers know will buy the sensationalised race papers??? kinda like buyers of blood diamonds directly (financialy) contribute to murder right? A LOT not all, Black people wanna keep race an issue because its the way a lot of them can make a living and get a free home on good taxpayers dime! I cant wait till the race issue is gone so that affirmative action goes the hell away with it!!! among other RACIST government programs that discriminate white people

i think when you graduate law school you will be a great lawyer for twisting reality for the NAACP. best of luck to you in your career with the NAACP. << as long as that organization exist then racism will also exist. the very existance of such a group is racist.

back to the apology: it didnt mean crap! she did it to try and get a reduced sentence because her lawyer told her to do it. wish the police would handle all of us citizens with kit gloves for fear of us starting a riot .... oh thats right, we dont all act like friggin animals! maybe we should erase her charges for not calling racism and inciting a riot?
    wish the police would handle all of us citizens with kit gloves for fear of us starting a riot .... oh thats right, we dont all act like friggin animals!

dumb girl (any race) for fighting with the police = PRISON CELL

I didn't know I was interviewing with the NAACP. I'm actually considering a position with the NRA and joining the JAG with the Indiana National Guard. My wife doesn't want to go through all the deployments like we had at Ft. Bragg, so that may not happen. I don't know, I just may stay with my current employer and move to the legal department. Either way, i know you wish me the best.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Race issues sell papers better than sex.

Mike, I would disagree. I joined INGO to meet people who are not like me. I want to know those guys I was told are "rednecks." Why? Because I found out that my biases are just like theirs... ignorance. People don't want to be insulted by being called out of their name or having their community made fun of. If treated well, most people will offer the same respect. Good behavior and though processes can be changed, if people are willing to be deprogrammed.

I agree with Jesse Jackson on some things and disagree with him on others. The same with politicians, professors, neighbors, etc. When I agree with Jesse Jackson because he is black or disagree with a politician because he is white, only I know that exists in me and it's up to me to do something about it. The same goes for all of us.

My "kind" is the human race and I shouldn't have a problem communicating with a white, black, red, or any other color human being. I've never heard of a wolf, lion or elephant discriminating against another because of color, so if they can do it, so can we.

I'm far from perfect in this area, but I will continue working at it and developing some good friends along the way.
    That is all well and good. :)
    However you chose to join INGO.
    Conversely you can leave at any time.
    In the case of ones race it is a lifetime commitment not made voluntarily.
    That's where the association reflex comes into play. We all gravitate to our own kind for comfort, support, and even love. "Our" people are the ones that we are instinctively drawn to.
    There are many people who cross the race divide successfully and live perfectly happy, normal lives.
    In my own family I have a Nephew who married a wonderful Black girl, my Daughter married a Puerto Rican who adores her, and my Wife is Native American.
    Each of these unions have worked because the "others" have accepted the "foreign" spouse as one of their own.
    Race can be a non issue for some people but the prevailing attitude of "us" vs "them" must be overcome in order for such a relationship to prosper.
    I've seen enough of that attitude over the years to be somewhat pessimistic about the chances for the races as a whole to melt together as one. Perhaps if Earth were to be invaded by Aliens we would learn the value of cooperation, but until such a drastic event occurs I'm afraid that we will continue to be divided by skin color, religion, heritage and other "birthright" issues.
    Mike

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    That is all well and good. :)
    However you chose to join INGO.
    Conversely you can leave at any time.
    In the case of ones race it is a lifetime commitment not made voluntarily.
    That's where the association reflex comes into play. We all gravitate to our own kind for comfort, support, and even love. "Our" people are the ones that we are instinctively drawn to.
    There are many people who cross the race divide successfully and live perfectly happy, normal lives.
    In my own family I have a Nephew who married a wonderful Black girl, my Daughter married a Puerto Rican who adores her, and my Wife is Native American.
    Each of these unions have worked because the "others" have accepted the "foreign" spouse as one of their own.
    Race can be a non issue for some people but the prevailing attitude of "us" vs "them" must be overcome in order for such a relationship to prosper.
    I've seen enough of that attitude over the years to be somewhat pessimistic about the chances for the races as a whole to melt together as one. Perhaps if Earth were to be invaded by Aliens we would learn the value of cooperation, but until such a drastic event occurs I'm afraid that we will continue to be divided by skin color, religion, heritage and other "birthright" issues.
    Mike

You realize that there's absolutely nothing biologically identifiable about race, right?

Perhaps you don't, because if you did, you'd realize that almost everything in your post is complete and utter nonsense.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    You realize that there's absolutely nothing biologically identifiable about race, right?

Perhaps you don't, because if you did, you'd realize that almost everything in your post is complete and utter nonsense.
    Excuse my extreme ignorance.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Excuse my extreme ignorance.

Mike

Mike, please place the aforementioned troll on your ignore list, as I did with it with mine.

As it has nothing to constructively contribute, why bother to read the crap that it professes?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom