• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey, Just throwing this out here... at this shoot would any of you guy's be open to be used as part of a background for a image of Gunbunnies model Veronica who will be in attendance again at this shoot. I'm looking to shoot a image of her on the range with more or less a bunch of other shooters on the line in the background of the shot. You won't be able to tell who you guy's are, except that if you have INGO shirts I would appreciate you wearing them. Anyway's post in here if your up to it or PM me to let me know...

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Hey, Just throwing this out here... at this shoot would any of you guy's be open to be used as part of a background for a image of Gunbunnies model Veronica who will be in attendance again at this shoot. I'm looking to shoot a image of her on the range with more or less a bunch of other shooters on the line in the background of the shot. You won't be able to tell who you guy's are, except that if you have INGO shirts I would appreciate you wearing them. Anyway's post in here if your up to it or PM me to let me know...

i'm down

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN

Count me in....

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Does anyone have a 9mm Walther? I've been eyeballing the PPS/PPQ/P99 models, but I want to try before I buy. I'll have plenty of factory brass on hand.

BrandonHtwo0

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    Portage, IN
    Does anyone have a 9mm Walther? I've been eyeballing the PPS/PPQ/P99 models, but I want to try before I buy. I'll have plenty of factory brass on hand.

Unfortunately I do not have a 9mm Walther, but I do have a PPQ in .40 S&W if you'd like to give that a try. The trigger is the same on both (excellent) but with a bit more kick. You're more than welcome to put it through its paces.

On the topic of the event, I'm new and was informed in my welcome post that this is going on and its only an hour from me :D I'll be there!

Looks like you guys need some hotdogs and buns, I'll bring a bunch (30? more? first event so if you guys need more let me know and I'll bring more). Also will bring some gatorade / water and a cooler. If theres anything you guys can think of that is also needed feel free to shoot me a PM or something and I can snag it on the way there.

Firearms i'll bring:

9mm Beretta 92A1 with Streamlight TLR-1s and Hogue Grips / extended mags

.40 S&W Walther PPQ

.357 Magnum / .38 Special Taurus M66 4'' Revolver

My father in law will tag along and hes got all kinds of stuff (misc .22's, 9mm Hi-Point Carbine, AK-47's, misc 9mm hand guns, and a mini 1-shot revolver :) )

Also if anyone is hauling along a 1911 and wouldnt mind letting me give it a shot, feel free to let me know what kind of ammo you prefer and it would be greatly appreciated. I'm in the market for a Dan Wesson 1911 that i will probably order in 2-3 weeks and really wanting to get a feel for different makes/models.

Can't wait to meet everyone!

-Brandon

Last edited:

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN
    Unfortunately I do not have a 9mm Walther, but I do have a PPQ in .40 S&W if you'd like to give that a try. The trigger is the same on both (excellent) but with a bit more kick. You're more than welcome to put it through its paces.

On the topic of the event, I'm new and was informed in my welcome post that this is going on and its only an hour from me :D I'll be there!

Looks like you guys need some hotdogs and buns, I'll bring a bunch (30? more? first event so if you guys need more let me know and I'll bring more). Also will bring some gatorade / water and a cooler. If theres anything you guys can think of that is also needed feel free to shoot me a PM or something and I can snag it on the way there.

Firearms i'll bring:

9mm Beretta 92A1 with Streamlight TLR-1s and Hogue Grips / extended mags

.40 S&W Walther PPQ

.357 Magnum / .38 Special Taurus M66 4'' Revolver

My father in law will tag along and hes got all kinds of stuff (misc .22's, 9mm Hi-Point Carbine, AK-47's, misc 9mm hand guns, and a mini 1-shot revolver :) )

Also if anyone is hauling along a 1911 and wouldnt mind letting me give it a shot, feel free to let me know what kind of ammo you prefer and it would be greatly appreciated. I'm in the market for a Dan Wesson 1911 that i will probably order in 2-3 weeks and really wanting to get a feel for different makes/models.

Can't wait to meet everyone!

-Brandon

Hi brandon

Welcome!

If you'd like to join us some of us will be camping the night before either in tents or cabin. It will be a very relaxed atmosphere come as you are and make some new friends! I have a kimber 1911 in .45 you are more than welcome to try out.

Erick

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Welcome to the group.
    We do have some hot dogs coming. I have some 20 packs for the year to go thru. Plan on bringing 4 (32) and we have one other member that is also bring some (count unknown). So if you could bring another 3 packs that would be great. That gives us about 2 dogs per person + 1 to 2 burgers as well. More than enough.

Suspect that most people are just going to drink water/gatorade all day as oppose to eating like in prior events.

I'll update the list with your stuff and count tomorrow moring.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Lists updated. We are now at 46 people.

Meats & Bread - Dogs & Brauts
    32 Hot dogs (Jedi)
    32 Hot Dogs (BrandonHtwo0)
    Hot dogs (Jeff W)
    18 brauts (s&wlvr)

Total Dogs = 64 dogs & 32 buns
    Total Brauts = 18 brauts & 0 buns

Meats & Bread - Burgers
    48 Hamburgers (Jedi)
    H
    amburgers (Jeff W)
    32 burger buns (evilblackrifle)

Total Burgers = 48 burgers & 32 buns

I have bumped up the burger count so we are 16 buns short now on burgers. Also 32 short on hot dog buns as well right now. Can someone committ to those?

BrandonHtwo0

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    Portage, IN
    Erick - sounds awesome on the camping, unfortunately my buddy has a wedding that saturday so im booked. Next time for sure though! Also do you have an ammo preference for the kimber? If so let me know and ill bring the right stuff.

Jedi - no problem on the dogs. You guys have charcoal/propane for the grills? Asking because i have a bunch of unused charcoal this year because i just didnt grill enough sadly...

Also i will be +2 instead of +1. My wife is now comming and shes pretty excited. So itll be my wife + father in law.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom