• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    By the looks of it we are going to have a great turn out. Jedi is bring his grill and I am bring my sister grill, my griddle and camp stove for the BACON we could use two more people to help us cook any volunteers.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Any1 know what prices for burgers at walmart, sams club and gordon foos are? Mijer box of 32 burgers is back to reg price of 18.99 for 32 burgers ggggrrrrr

Also can some1 bring 1 or 2 of those disposable allumiun trays to keep the meat in the ones we have have seen better days rofl

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    the showers were why we were thinking about getting a cabin. More comfortable, less clean up, showers. and we could all prolly fit into my truck to save on gas.

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN
    From the looks of the cabin layout on their website, there still is plenty of room for those that want to "rough" it in front and a small place for a fire...you can't camp without a fire...its just plain wrong.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'll be driving myself either way since I work 0030 on Monday mornings and I like to leave the range by 3ish.

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    Any1 know what prices for burgers at walmart, sams club and gordon foos are? Mijer box of 32 burgers is back to reg price of 18.99 for 32 burgers ggggrrrrr

Also can some1 bring 1 or 2 of those disposable allumiun trays to keep the meat in the ones we have have seen better days rofl

Ill grab these Jedi, you talkin like the ones you buy to cook a turkey in, then throw away after?

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well, out from surgery and the hospital a little early. Still hoping to be well and healed up before the meet and shoot. Although, I still still appreciate all the help that you guys will be giving Silver and I at the range. Not sure how long I will be able to stay either, so I will be leaving the gun racks at home this time. Sorry, if someone wants to come get them to bring them, I can help them out, but right now, im pretty much canceled my plans for awhile

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ill grab these Jedi, you talkin like the ones you buy to cook a turkey in, then throw away after?

Yes like the turkey kind or the smaller ones fot like meatloaf. Just something where we can put the cooked meat and keep it warm for u guys n girls. I have foil to put on top so no worries about a cover for them. Thank you

@allcan someone pick up the racks from repeater? Repeater stay healthy and yes we will help u out once you get there.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Well, out from surgery and the hospital a little early. Still hoping to be well and healed up before the meet and shoot. Although, I still still appreciate all the help that you guys will be giving Silver and I at the range. Not sure how long I will be able to stay either, so I will be leaving the gun racks at home this time. Sorry, if someone wants to come get them to bring them, I can help them out, but right now, im pretty much canceled my plans for awhile

I will come pick up the racks Tuesday pinding work if that works for you.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Great news!

Rest up and let me know if you feel the urge to shoot a few rds before the meet.:ar15:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom