Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I was just at cabelas on Sunday, they do not have any bulk ammo in .308. only bulk they keep in the store is for shotgun, .22, .223, 7.62x39, 9mm, .40, .45, and .38.

& that guy's is more expensive + out of our area. :(
    Also I know that at time Hammond Cabela's will honor the website prices and "make" the packages that are on the website.

When they ran out of bulk .22 they were takinng the individual boxes of .2 and selling them at the bulk price with the dy box.

So they "might" do that for the .308 considering it's a large purchase item. :dunno: $220 to $450 in price. Not sure.

Can someone call and c if they will? Or stop by? I have a down tree at home due to storm that requires my attention and I'm still stuck in Chicago right now. :xmad:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    & that guy's is more expensive + out of our area. :(
    Also I know that at time Hammond Cabela's will honor the website prices and "make" the packages that are on the website.

When they ran out of bulk .22 they were takinng the individual boxes of .2 and selling them at the bulk price with the dy box.

So they "might" do that for the .308 considering it's a large purchase item. :dunno: $220 to $450 in price. Not sure.

Can someone call and c if they will? Or stop by? I have a down tree at home due to storm that requires my attention and I'm still stuck in Chicago right now. :xmad:
    If you can leave at 3 I can give you a ride home.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I have 2 pairs of 5.11 Covert Cargo Pants. 1 pair worn twice (Khaki) 1 pair never worn (Tundra Brown). They are 44/32's and strech between 42 and 46 waist. Anyone interested in them, they go for about $50 each, I'd trade them for a few boxes of bullets.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Thanks LoneHoosier for the pick up earlier. Sorry I kept you so long from the day off, but it was great chatting with you. If you could, I will get Actaeon and my father and we can try to make another rifle rack or two. Or you think we have enough as is?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    .308 ammo update

100 lone
    100 joe
    40 jedi
    60 klb

So we are at 300 right now. Any more for the other 200 left.
    NOTE I AM NOT SURE IF CABELA'S WILL DO THE BULK 500 PACK AT THE HAMMOND STORE. So if they do not honor their website's price do ya still want the ammo at $9.99 for box of 20? :dunno: (The steel case stuff)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    100 lone
    100 joe
    40 jedi
    60 klb

So we are at 300 right now. Any more for the other 200 left.
    NOTE I AM NOT SURE IF CABELA'S WILL DO THE BULK 500 PACK AT THE HAMMOND STORE. So if they do not honor their website's price do ya still want the ammo at $9.99 for box of 20? :dunno: (The steel case stuff)
    Yes.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi... If you can get the 308 for the .47 cents each I'd be in for 100 rounds... Can't afford any more after that lightening storm took out most of my computer equipment.

BrandonHtwo0

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    Portage, IN
    @gb ok & im still looking for some1 w/ raid exp for your hd issues but have not found any1 willing to touch it. Sigh

I know Sadclown also offered but I'll throw my hat in as well. I'm an IT guy by profession and specialize in storage technology / consulting (moved on to project management but I still know my storage stuff...).

If anyone needs IT-related help, let me know. Same goes for small businesses and all that jazz. As long as parts arent required I can assist for free, and if parts are required I can source them.

Let me know~

More on-topic: Can't wait for Sunday :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom