Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Is steel ammo ok or do you want brass?
    Is the ptr 91 also. 308?
    Is the m1a as well?
    Looks like i might need to bring more boxes of. 308 then i ththought.
    Also will add you to the list in the am.

All are .308. As long as it's factory, it's ok.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Hello,

My name is Josh. I am the Campaign Field Rep for the NRA in Indiana. I am in the state working to elect pro-2nd Amendment candidates. In Indiana's Second Congressional District we are endorsing Jackie Walorski.

I see that there is a Meet & Shoot at the Winamac DNR. I was wondering if I could come and give out some free NRA stickers, pins, informational material, Defeat Obama material, etc. Seems like a great event.

Who should I contact?

Josh Falzone
    JFalzoneNRA@gmail.com

WAHOO @ the sweet NRA SWAG. :patriot: Hope that you guys come out, love what you see, and INGO in general, maybe try to do something for each state. Grass root organizations tend to work out pretty well, especially when they are well led. And with this meet and shoot, we will be well fed too.
    As Jedi stated, bring a table, I would probably recommend bringing a canopy of some sort as well, to keep the sun off you for awhile.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I just found out I will not be able to attend this one, work has me scheduled this weekend, and there is no way to get out of it. Sorry everyone, i will bring the big 50 to the next event.

Blacklabel, I am sorry that I will be missing you out this time. Was looking forward to seeing you and the 50 out again. Well, hoping I will be able to make Aug, as its looking like we will be teaching the scouts about shooting that weekend. Im still trying to convince them that we should combine the two events, haha:rockwoot: I mean, come on, a bunch of INGOers helping out the future generation of scouts with shooting, and tons of shooting at that!!!! :ar15:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Fyi the nra rep looks like he will be able to attend the AUG event. Talking to him right now but it appears his post was incorrectly added to the jul event. Trying to see if he can make the jul event since we have close to 60 members attending.

buzzined

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Crown Point
    Well with Black Label not showing up I need a head count on how many people are bringing 308 ammo to shoot through the 1919A4. It is a monster to bring out and he was in for a hundred rounds through it... which made it worth dragging out... You guys need to let me know how many rounds your bringing for the beast...

Not sure how many boxes of .308 I am going to wind up getting, but I plan on putting atleast 20 through it.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    @All
    Well looks like we need to bump up the burgers to 64 from the 48 count.
    he,he,he... So that means we are 16 burger buns short.

EvilBlackrifle is already bring 48 buns. Can someone else please help out with the last 16. Actually we might need 24 bungs as I'm nor sure how many burgers JeffW is bringing.

I'll bring 24 more.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Where is the cheapest place to get .308 at this time.

Cabela's sells it's steel casing brand for $9.99 for box of 20.
    Comes out to .53 cents per round AFTER tax.

Or 500 for $219.99 with comes out to .47 cents AFTER tax
    or 1000 for for 419.99 with comes out to .45 cents AFTER tax.

Group buy at the 500 level perhaps? :dunno:

GB's FAL, Joe's .308 and turnandshoot4 all said OK to steel casings.
    I plan on getting 2 boxes (40 rounds) as I already have 10 rounds and that will be enough for me to shoot all three guns (2 times) doing 8 shoots per appleeseed target.

I can pick up the ammo if ya like but I don't think we will have emough popele in for the 500 box. But lone if you want some of the $9.99 stuff I can pick those up for you. I guess I should go today to ensure we get some. No idea what the stock level is at cabela's right now.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just got confirmation. JfalzoneNRA will be attending this event (JUL) as well!
    So you will have a chance to meet the NRA grassroot rep for Indiana after all.
    In addition he will be at the AUG yet as well. MODs now you can meet him as well. :whistle:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    .308 Ammo Group Buy

lonehoosier - 100 rounds
    joe - 100 rounds
    jedi - 40 rounds

hum.. does anyone know if cabela's sells the BULK 500 rounds at the store? I know they have it on there website. :dunno:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I was just at cabelas on Sunday, they do not have any bulk ammo in .308. only bulk they keep in the store is for shotgun, .22, .223, 7.62x39, 9mm, .40, .45, and .38.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom