• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Joe you know you could tell her your working that day... You know you want to comeout and socialize and play....come on out.... OK thats enough of putting bad mojo between you and this soon to be mrs's... I've done my bad deed for the week...

Jedi let me know for sure on bread by wednesday this week and I'll pick some up so you guys can have your carbs.....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @Floater
    Thank you for the burger buns donation.

Well, I'm out of this one.

Apparently, my ol' lady has friends coming in from CA and she wants to show off her soon to be trophy husband, at least that's what I heard. I think she is trying to keep me from having fun and spending money.

:faint:
    & so it begins we now know who will wear the pants in da house.
    On the bright side at least I no longer have to worry about Joe stealing my coffee can. :D

Jedi let me know for sure on bread by wednesday this week and I'll pick some up so you guys can have your carbs.....

GB looks like only hot dog/braut buns are needed at this point. 2 to 3 bags of buns is all we need.

Looks like melensdad is bringing hot dogs + buns with him (amount unknnw) but he tends to bring a one for one so no worries there. We are at 30 people right now so I think we will be OK.

Thank you!

-Jedi

@ALL

PLEASE NO CHIPS!!!
    WE HAVE 12 UNOPENED BAGS OF CHIPS RIGHT NOW!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Actually we have some turkery burgers coming as well so figure another 8 buns will be needed for those. Not sure how many turkey burgers are coming.

-Jedi

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I kept my mouth shut! :D

:wwub: :wwub: :wwub: :wwub: :wwub: :wwub: :wwub: :wwub: :wwub: :wwub: :wwub: :wwub:

See "those that will not be named" we kept our secret and even are having the girls blow more kisses. It was just our bad apple from Saint John that well you know.

"those that will not be named" once you are ready please update Post #3 and also make a new post letting the cat out the bag.

-jedi

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I don't know what you guys are doing wrong cause my wife has been to every meet and shoot I've attended and gladly collects all the brass she can get her hands on too...

Soooo were gonna have upper level management at this shoot, ey.... Thier coming up to hangout with us Region Rats.... Gee always somethin new...

Sajer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    What else is needed? Water , pop ?

I will be there, though maybe closer to 11 ish because I will be out fishing in the morning.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Yeah ... upper management is coming to hose down this whole "pink thing" and squash the "Saint John" and "South-a-Thirty" bashing.

BTW ... anyone lose any cash on 80/94 today?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What else is needed? Water , pop ?

I will be there, though maybe closer to 11 ish because I will be out fishing in the morning.

Deserts (finger size) are always a good treat.
    Ho-Hos, cookies, mini donuts, etc.

Water we typically have a case and/or 5 gal container.
    Pop is always welcomed. No cooloer needed unless you have one otherwise we toss it into the other coolers or it just stays out.

-Jedi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom