:rockwoot:

IMG126.jpg

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    ^ Kind of thought vertical grips on pistols is an NFA no-no? Do AFGs get a pass? Only reason I ask is I have a 9mm AR pistol that would be greatly improved with something to hold onto on the front end.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    ^ Kind of thought vertical grips on pistols is an NFA no-no? Do AFGs get a pass? Only reason I ask is I have a 9mm AR pistol that would be greatly improved with something to hold onto on the front end.

The AFG is legal on AR pistols per an ATF letter. Ill post it up when I find it.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    The AFG is legal on AR pistols per an ATF letter. Ill post it up when I find it.

You do know how much any letter from the ATF is worth, don't you? About as much as a used toilet paper square.

It's great to know that rules can be arbitrarily made up, interpreted, or enforced by bureaucrats ... violation of which can send you to club fed.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ya, they make stuff up all the time, but really whats the difference if he puts the AFG on his AR pistol with the letter in hand or if you are standing there on a range with a mosin nagant bolt action rifle and all the sudden they decide that rifles that are 10 years old or older are illegal to own now... you get the same effect... enjoy the heck out of it Magicman... I look forward to popping a couple rounds through it myself... maybe get caught on video or pics with the for what ever reason inherently evil AR pistol in my hands for all to see.... Sorry just love these BAD firearms just because of how they look.... Anyways is anyone bringing a chronograph to the shoot, just want to see what these 9mm and 357 mag's are doing out of the carbine length barrels in reference to the pistol/revolver barrels..... Doesn't anyone in our group have one ?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    7 Day Outlook is calling for a rainy day this Saturday.

Pick 1 or more below:

1) It's "the gods" sick sense of humor since we have "family" from Indy coming.
    2) If it aint raining we aint :D
    3) Its an initiation requirement to attend a meet & shoot when a monsoon occurs. Last year we have a big one just like the year before but we still all made it.
    4) Only "sissy boys" don't attend when it rains
    5) It's only a 30% chance of scattered showers. Your GLOCK :puke: will be fine it's plastic after all!

-Jedi

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Pick 1 or more below:

1) It's "the gods" sick sense of humor since we have "family" from Indy coming.
    2) If it aint raining we aint :D
    3) Its an initiation requirement to attend a meet & shoot when a monsoon occurs. Last year we have a big one just like the year before but we still all made it.
    4) Only "sissy boys" don't attend when it rains
    5) It's only a 30% chance of scattered showers. Your GLOCK :puke: will be fine it's plastic after all!

-Jedi

I'll take number 5. If it does rain, GLOCK pistols will be the only ones runnin' .. the rest will rust and implode.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I may bring an ultra rare (less than 10 in the world) stainless steel Detonics MK VII in 38 Super too.

Is that for real? ... I looked it up in the Blue Book and based on that rarity, it seems it should be worth more than what they had listed (for one at 100%).

They called for rain at the March event. But we had a beautiful day.

Yep (It did rain in the morning on the way in). However, how often do they get it right?

This evening's 7 Day outlook is still calling for rain and storms with an overnight low (Fri-Sat) of 39 and a daytime high of 51 on Sat. Dress accordingly.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ya, the weather man is just guessing anyway...

If it ain't rainin you ain't training..... don't you know...

but on that note I will hope for a drastic change in weather from what they are forcasting...

My stuff is use to rain, snow, even a bit of salt water a couple times... it's still doing what it's suppose to do.... Goes bang... and puts lead down range.....

I'll be there regardless....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom